Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any tracker/site with a lot of rock/metal flac ?

Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Hi everyone !

I was wondering if there is a site with a lot of metal content in flac quality . Although i'm a member of pedro's it doesn't have a lot this genre , it's mostly classic rock and blues . Right now i'm searching for some of my favourite bands Insomnium and i can't seem find their albums in flac quality . So is there is tracker or a site with ddl with this content ?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    superjojo's Avatar Everywhere BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    yes it is. You can try romanian metal torrents. I found an insomnium discography in flac there. If you need I have one invite to give.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I never expected metal,iplay to have them in flac quality . Thanks but i'm already a member there , it's been some time since i've used it because of waffles(v0 quality)

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    The majority of the flacs on metal.iplay are not secure EAC rips. I doubt it that people focussing on quality would want lossless music which might have been badly rip, unless you don't care about all the technicalities.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    The only site i know that always deliver best quality flac rips is btmusic (pedro's ) but unfortunately it doesn't have a lot of metal content . Is there any other tracker with EAC secure metal music rips?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    What.cd. ~ 130 lossless torrents tagged metal, most 100%, in the last 24 hrs have been uploaded.

What has a lot of metal fans who are very active. I wouldn't even bother with any other tracker.
    Last edited by emperorIX; 09-18-2010 at 01:48 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post
    Hi everyone !

I was wondering if there is a site with a lot of metal content in flac quality . Although i'm a member of pedro's it doesn't have a lot this genre , it's mostly classic rock and blues . Right now i'm searching for some of my favourite bands Insomnium and i can't seem find their albums in flac quality . So is there is tracker or a site with ddl with this content ?
    Which album are you looking for? A simple Google search brings up several albums with FLAC/LOG/CUE/SCANS on DDL
    Last edited by Hiccup; 09-18-2010 at 02:12 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    What.CD ftw!

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    what.cd seems great although i'm not a member there . I know about the application method to get in but they demand far too much to learn to get in .

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    The very fact that you know what you're talking about here proves that you know more than enough for the application. Give it a shot and don't be a lazy bum.
    Ellipses go here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast