Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Weed

I was just wondering...Why do so many people smoke weed?I am no expert to THC but i have a few dozen experiences with it..Out of about fives times, Maybe two of them would be considered good.Giving it a very low pleasure rate.And after a few years of my occasional experiences i found you only get "HIGH" once.That being your first time.All the rest are just Something else...I mean mary jane sucks.So why the hype?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    What have you been smokin', kid?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    It affects people differently, like caffeine for instance. I've "sampled" THC inhalation from a variety of sources, just enough to qualify as scientific sampling, and not once have I gotten high, or any change in state for that matter. It just tastes bad (most times). Similarly, caffeine affects me in no way.

It was after a few years of undergraduate that I began to believe more people smoke pot than smoke cigarettes.
    My guess at population %
    drink alcohol > smoke pot > smokin' with cigarettes

the hype nowadays has legislative basis, no?
    Last edited by mjmacky; 09-18-2010 at 01:45 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    If you aren't getting a good high you're probably not smoking enough, or you're doing it wrong.

I don't smoke much, but sometimes I'll do a blunt just to get that crazy detached 'everythings fucked up' panic attack I get when I smoke way over my tolerance.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I've had different grades of it, and a few of the times, I smoked the whole joint. Still nothing though. I'm a tobacco hobbist (fancy way of saying I smoke cigarettes), but I make my own and use high quality tobacco.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    well its really depends on what your smoking, different weeds produce different highs (ie sativa verus indica)

you really have to smoke good shit to enjoy it.

here are some pictures of the best weed Ive picked up throughout the summer.

sta70088.jpgsta70078.jpgsta70059.jpg

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Here are some weeds I picked up this summer

002.JPG

as you can see there are many varying strains. I am not sure which are Indian or what-not but they did burn nicely on my bonfire
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    revtt and tl is n00bs...
    i don`t use mozilla n00b...... is addon in internet exp...?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Do you consider moss to be a weed? also, which would you say is "better".. Daisys look attractive but on the other hand the Thistle is an all round resilient and deep rooted weed. I would consider her to be much more superior to the common clover.
    revtt and tl is n00bs...

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by NippleCake View Post
    Do you consider moss to be a weed? also, which would you say is "better".. Daisys look attractive but on the other hand the Thistle is an all round resilient and deep rooted weed. I would consider her to be much more superior to the common clover.
    god you sound like the biggest fucking retard, stop trying to be clever you fucking fail at life

10. Lounge   -   #10
    hook, line and sinker?
    revtt and tl is n00bs...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast