Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: the bolt

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

I've got the ruby slippers, but I'm just far too lazy to go see the Wizard to get me out of Wunderland.
    Just put on the ruby slippers, go downtown and stand under a streetlamp. Plenty of strange men will want to show you their wizard.
    I'm already in the company of strange men.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mh1313 View Post
    "Or just continue protesting until you end up at a place where they still haven't managed to ban you. " made above by mjmacky when his earlier comment seemed supportive.
    It was my review about this place, I've been disabled before but not yet banned. Nothing insidious on my part, it's just that not everyone thinks highly of my willingness to speak freely. I've gotten banned for speaking my mind elsewhere plenty of times.
    Okay, cool. Thx for 'splainin'

UNRELATED, but since I have the floor and am lazy :
    I'm trying to PM mods manker and anon. Why can't I do this? I realize I'm new and PM may be a post-count-based privelege, but I've never seen this being applied to Mods... even Bolt allows Noobs to PM a Mod, regardless of post count. If mods manker and anon can PM me, please do so. Thx!

RELATED:
    Earlier I noted Bolt wiped out all traces of my account -- THANKSes, posts, threads (stared by me, and replied to by others) ... all gone. Well mostly, but you can't hide from Google cache. So, for the record, you can check Google cached versions of my now-gone Bolt.cd forum content.
    I am (was!!) "hollow-man" so in Google search box use
    site:bolt.cd hollow-man
    Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

Example 4

The Examples are, as noted earlier, deleted from Bolt.cd as political move. I don't think there was anything offensive in those posts. Of course, my word against their's (specifically: against that of certain Bolt mods).
    NOTE: Google will eventually clear this cache so if you're curious, please use info above to confirm/deny my claims soon (since last week, the # of cached pages of "hollow-man" has fallen by 2/3). Confirm/deny or comment as neccessary. I have screen-captured and saved HTML version of all Google caches ... of course, and the upcoming, topical blog will be here: boltcd.blog.com

=========

Refs below are some orig threads I, user "hollow-man", stared on Bolt. The URLs below will go no-where as Bolt.cd deleted them:
    Help needed with Bolt's internal SE - Community Forum - Bolt.cd
    bolt.cd/board/showthread.php?t=745834&p=3743760
    16 posts - 9 authors
    Originally Posted by hollow-man Click here to enlarge. Okay, and that does indeed (laboriously) come up with one relevant result .... but .... AFAICS, that's NOT ...

Help needed with Bolt's internal SE - Community Forum - Bolt.cd
    bolt.cd/board/showthread.php?t=745834&p=3743140
    13 posts - 8 authors - Jun 8
    Originally Posted by hollow-man Click here to enlarge. Okay, and that does indeed (laboriously) come up with one relevant result .... but .
    Last edited by mh1313; 06-20-2012 at 07:40 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    manker's Avatar effendi
    You have to wait for fifteen days before you can PM. Or is it a month, idk.

Anyway. it's better you PM anon rather than me because
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #54
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post

Gotcha ... in the meantime, can anon contact me privately? I did allow admin to contact me via email from My Settings. Thx!

5. Lounge   -   #55
    manker's Avatar effendi

Gotcha ... in the meantime, can anon contact me privately? I did allow admin to contact me via email from My Settings. Thx!
    Neither of us are admin

We'd have to use our private email address for that and, altho' I can't speak for anon, typically I only use that to hit on unsuspecting female members.
    You could always make a report in the report section if you absolutely need to talk to us right away.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Poster
    Neither of us are admin

We'd have to use our private email address for that and, altho' I can't speak for anon, typically I only use that to hit on unsuspecting female members.
    You could always make a report in the report section if you absolutely need to talk to us right away.
    I have no problem with giving out my email addy. If Admin wants to juggle communications between anon and I, that's okay.
    Not a life or death issue, tho!
    BTW: it must be a month to PM. I've been here more than 15 days.

7. Lounge   -   #57
    manker's Avatar effendi
    12th of June you joined up, matey.
    I'm pretty sure it's 15 days before you can PM, btw.

Honestly, just make a report if you need to talk privately about an issue. It'll just be you and the mod team who can see it.

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Get a room, or do something else.
    Now go away.

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    12th of June you joined up, matey.
    I'm pretty sure it's 15 days before you can PM, btw.

Honestly, just make a report if you need to talk privately about an issue. It'll just be you and the mod team who can see it.

And possibly Dave, hiding out in a wardrobe at one of the mods houses.
    Now go away.

10. Lounge   -   #60
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Get a room, or do something else.
    ikr. It's like a 4 year old going, "I've got to tell you something. I've got to tell you something. I've got to tell you something."

Parent, "What."

4 year old: "Nothing."

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast