Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: BTracs hacking accounts of trackers

Yep, definitely banned selling.

Yep.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    The ban is very new and the couple of links there that had actual pricing on the page was the wootspace's store link and Thor's land for sell and they were both locked by admin as you can see in your screenshot. Slevin locked the wootspace thread and issued this statement yesterday:

Posted: 9/23/2010 2:33:41 AM

selling is not allowed, please read the new rules!

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Funny as those threads were only closed after this thread started.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Might as well just admit you're one of them blurayripper, it seems pretty clear to the rest of us

Anyway, enjoy feeling safe at your den of scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Funny as those threads were only closed after this thread started.
    So, they are following fst too.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    ca_aok from your two insightful posts it's clear where you stand and i'm ok with it. To me there is the good, there is the bad and the people in the middle just need some faith and direction. Is there some scum in that forum yes for sure and are there good non-trading pirates yes there are. There are also people on the fence who are just learning the game and are unsure what side to choose. But to label everyone the same there is irresponsible. I'm a just a member who enjoys helping people and the members and mods in there helped me out when i needed them just like they do here when i ask for it. I do find it humorous and tedious that i'm the last and only Mohican standing up for them against the hacking claims on this thread. The rest is just conversation and were just sharing our personal experiences regarding BTRACS.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    gumgum's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    All i have to say about BTRACS is this, when i joined some 8 months ago all i had was Demonoid invites and now i have a long list of high level trackers which i got from BTRACS senior members without paying ONE CENT. All i have now its because of their kindness, and i would give up my favorite tracker accounts before i would give up my account at BTRACS.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by gumgum View Post
    All i have to say about BTRACS is this, when i joined some 8 months ago all i had was Demonoid invites and now i have a long list of high level trackers which i got from BTRACS senior members without paying ONE CENT. All i have now its because of their kindness, and i would give up my favorite tracker accounts before i would give up my account at BTRACS.
    You apparently don't realize how silly that sounds.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 09-25-2010 at 05:52 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    gumgum's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    You apparently don't realize who silly that sounds.
    You apparently don`t realize you need to get a life.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    Might as well just admit you're one of them blurayripper, it seems pretty clear to the rest of us

Anyway, enjoy feeling safe at your den of scum.
    For the record, blurayripper isn't trader/scum. I've spoken to him on a few occasions and he's always been cordial/patient/approachable. I obviously can never say if he's an angel, but his conduct in this thread alone should speak volumes about the kind of person he is (regardless of his stance on the topic at hand).
    Ellipses go here.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast