Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BTracs hacking accounts of trackers

Hombre's Avatar Finish Him !!!! BT Rep: +1
    Be careful those using btracs forums, ur passwords are not encrypted on database, as u can see easy if u try "password recover".
    staff there can see your password, and if u have bad luck to use same on trackers, say goodbye.
    i can't post more info here, but i know some people lost accounts because staff there can't be trusted.

so, if u use there same pass as at trackers, change trackers pass IMMEDIATELY.

stay away from btracs.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Common sense dictates when you become a part of a shady organization, amp up yer paranoia and put 'em tinfoil hats on for 'just in case' situations.
    Some people learn it the hard way.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    It's their common purpose and mostly small tracker. Their main motive is for hijacking the coming user's a/c, to gain acess to user's other tracker's private data.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Never use the same password on more than one site, simple. BTRACS isn't the only place that stores passes as plaintext.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    pair20002000's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I remember that a guy here his name was Toti994 he made an topic saied ( BTRACS STAFF is SCAMMERS ) I remeber this topic very good when btracs staff scammed this guy and stoled all his accounts and he was warnning member here from dealing with them but staff deleted his topic and after thatn he banned from here, from this day I stopped all my trade in BTRACS .
    and now all know that Btracs is really scammeres
    Last edited by pair20002000; 09-20-2010 at 02:47 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by pair20002000 View Post
    I remember that a guy here his name was Toti994 he made an topic saied ( BTRACS STAFF is SCAMMERS ) I remeber this topic very good when btracs staff scammed this guy and stoled all his accounts and he was warnning member here from dealing with them but staff deleted his topic and after thatn he banned from here, from this day I stopped all my trade in BTRACS .
    and now all know that Btracs is really scammeres
    You make it sound like his disabling - he was never banned - was somehow linked to his Btracs allegations.
    Actually he was disabled for selling invites so in his case sort of kettle/black.

Btw not saying they(BTracs staff) aren't shady but how is it that Hombre ( or anyone else) creating just another similar thread with again zero solid evidence offered ...."proof "?
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    btrach8ter
    The guy 'Slevin' that runs BTRACS is part of the scheme. He's part of most of the top trackers and will narc on you. The guy is a real scumbag as with most ops on their forums. I would avoid BTRACS at all cost. They will scam your accounts then report you to other trackers for the all mighty global ban list. I'm sharing this info from the scene. I've seen Slevin actions towards others that stand in BTRACS way. He's a two-faced torrent user that can't be trusted. I wouldn't be surprised if he's working for a film studio collecting IPs.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    You mean a community openly full of sellers, scammers, and traders might be run by shady people? OH FUCK NO!
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Exactly, please provide some proof of this. Unlike this community most of the BTRACS members are young and inexperienced torrenters, who do not possess high level accounts. As a respected member of BTRACS I have several trustworthy moderator friends over there and i can assure you they don't have any interest in hacking other peoples accounts for most already have extensive tracker collections. Check out the accounts listed by their mods in the Tracker Review section and then check the rest of the site out including the Request section. Bottom line the mods have nicer trackers than almost all the members.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    You mean a community openly full of sellers, scammers, and traders might be run by shady people? OH FUCK NO!
    I honestly didn't even know what BTracs was.I thought it was a music site or something
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 09-20-2010 at 04:24 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast