Thread: Request for bitmetv and waffles and scenehd if possible

Smile

Hey everyone, i've been wanting to get into waffles and bitmetv and scenehd for some time now but i never got round to asking. I'm on freshon.tv which i use for TV shows and im on demonoid which i use for music, also bit-hdtv for hd tv and movies. I am on other general trackers aswell but they are not for tv or music, just general trackers like SeX, IPT, GFT and etc.... Demonoid, freshon.tv and bit-hdtv do't always have everything im lookig for so i hoping waffles (music), bitmetv
    (TV shows) and scenehd (hd movies) will have most thigns im looking for.
    I am NOT looking to trade so if u wanna trade look the other way (:

Umm... I can provide ratio proofs that i am a good member on my trackers.

So if anyone is kind enough to gimme an invite to either bitmetv or/and waffles or/and scene hdthen pm me or post or do whatever. Thanks.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Good members don't do this...Uploaded: 544.00 KB Downloaded: 10.39 GB Ratio: 0.00, you made no attempt to give back at all, not what I would call a "good" member....
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by deadalive1 View Post
    Good members don't do this...Uploaded: 544.00 KB Downloaded: 10.39 GB Ratio: 0.00, you made no attempt to give back at all, not what I would call a "good" member....
    Sorry I forget what site that you are associated with so if I may ask , where exactly does the OP have a ratio like that?

Also sugakid what specific TV shows are you looking for because if they aren't on Demonoid there is a good chance that they might not even be on BMTV you know .
    Personally though if I can't find something then I don't really worry about it.I just see the "failure" as an opportunity to watch something else.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 09-20-2010 at 11:39 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Cristian's Avatar no guts, no glory BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by sugakid View Post
    ... either bitmetv or/and waffles or/and scene hd ...
    Or/and a Ferrari or/and a playmate or/and a small island the Canaries.
    The stupid perish, but stupidity persists.
    Ion Luca Caragiale

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    bump.