Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What.cd-Disabled

So I have been lying long enough and I'm tired of lying, as I see it gets you no where. I want to make perfectly clear with what.cd staff that I will eventually get back in no matter how much they try and ban me, I don't care if I get invites, i don't care if i don't get to the new user classes. So here's the whole truth.
    My first username on what.cd was bigpain2007, I first started experimenting on revtt with ratiomaster and I faked the ratio, I told the truth... I eventually join 700m.bz and told them everything that happened in irc, told them how I went into bitmetv's irc and tried to make new friends. They were being nothing but selfish pricks and couldn't see that I was trying to change, that I was trying to drop cheating forever. They banned me from what.cd anyways, I made good on my promise on 700m.bz, I tried to change, I got back into what.cd under the username captainkirk, I got banned again for cheating / creating a new account. I waited 4 months to get back into what.cd, now I started playing fair was active in irc bought a seedbox which i still use and started dl'ing as many torrents during the freeleech as I could. Soon i was up to seeding 1,312 torrents I even ended up uploading some ogg vorbis files to the site so I could get power user, I had a 95gb buffer. I wanted people to know that I could prove that I was just as good as any what.cd user. I was disabled and went to irc to see why, they told me I knew what I did and why I disabled but I played dumb, I made up bullshit lies and begged for my account back, I told them I could just retake the quiz and get back in, get a new ip etc. I just want to show what.cd and any other torrent tracker that I have changed, I fell in love with the site quickly, I didn't mean any of this to happen, I'm not a whiner, I'll live if i don't get the account back, but I'll pretty much risk loosing any other account just to get back into what. I swear I'll never cheat again and I'll provide screenshots, I dont care if you monitor my account, I don't care if you give me shit in irc over it. I'll do anything I can to get back into what, I'll even wait long term and retake the quiz. I want to be a contributing member, I want to do things right, and I'm going to do things right no matter how much shit i have to do to do things correctly.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Anon71 View Post
    So I have been lying long enough and I'm tired of lying, as I see it gets you no where. I want to make perfectly clear with what.cd staff that I will eventually get back in no matter how much they try and ban me, I don't care if I get invites, i don't care if i don't get to the new user classes. So here's the whole truth.
    My first username on what.cd was bigpain2007, I first started experimenting on revtt with ratiomaster and I faked the ratio, I told the truth... I eventually join 700m.bz and told them everything that happened in irc, told them how I went into bitmetv's irc and tried to make new friends. They were being nothing but selfish pricks and couldn't see that I was trying to change (the people in bitmetv's irc), that I was trying to drop cheating forever. They banned me from what.cd anyways, I made good on my promise on 700m.bz, I tried to change, I got back into what.cd under the username captainkirk, I got banned again for cheating couldn't help it even though I tried my best and failed miserably. I waited 4 months to get back into what.cd, now I started playing fair was active in irc bought a seedbox which i still use and started dl'ing as many torrents during the freeleech as I could. Soon i was up to seeding 1,312 torrents I even ended up uploading some ogg vorbis files to the site so I could get power user, I had a 95gb buffer. I wanted people to know that I could prove that I was just as good as any what.cd user. I was disabled and went to irc to see why, they told me I knew what I did and why I was disabled but I played dumb, I made up bullshit lies and begged for my account back, I told them I could just retake the quiz and get back in, get a new ip etc. I just want to show what.cd and any other torrent tracker that I have changed, I fell in love with the site quickly, I didn't mean any of this to happen, I'm not a whiner, I'll live if i don't get the account back, but I'll pretty much risk loosing any other account just to get back into what. I swear I'll never cheat again and I'll provide screenshots, I dont care if you monitor my account, I don't care if you give me shit in irc over it. I'll do anything I can to get back into what, I'll even wait long term and retake the quiz. I want to be a contributing member, I want to do things right, and I'm going to do things right no matter how much shit i have to do to do things correctly. So Whatman if you can read this which I know you can, please contact me in pm on irc (I'm still on the what-network) I'll discuss everything with you. I'm tired of playing this bullshit cat and mouse game, basically if you can re-enable another user who had 5 accounts and told the entire truth and nothing but the truth surely you can re-enable another user. Please I want to show what I can do. I seeded 24/7 on a limited connection before I bought the seedbox, can we atleast talk about this? We can continue this cat and mouse game if you want but I really don't want to.
    You already posted the exact same thing in the bt section where I found it as equally self-serving as the one here .

God only help you if something really awful happens to you if you get this girly over a silly bt account.

"I don't want to continue the cat and mouse game but I will if you force me to" Grow the fuck up.No one and I mean no one is forcing you to do anything least of all choosing to make an ass of yourself on the internet.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Champo101's Avatar Im That Guy You Like BT Rep: +1
    YAY Another thread like this <3'ing this LOL

My 2 cents?

Give up. You cheat, you're out for being an idiot. You create a dupe, you cheat, you're out again, create ANOTHER dupe, DON'T Cheat, you will still get banned because of the dupes. I don't care what someone else got re-enabled for, neither do the staff or anyone else that might post in this thread. Why do you keep trying? Find somewhere else. Unfortunately, since stuff in BT communitie's are shared, good luck finding another place. Use a friggin online MP3 site ffs. And stop being a whiney little bum. That'll get you nowhere.
    Last edited by Champo101; 09-21-2010 at 12:35 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    I wonder how many times they hear disabled users saying things like this?

I'm sure if you're determined enough you'll be back sooner or later... whether they like it or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    He could have used his original account to say this.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    No, I ain't even gonna bother, I made mistakes I admit and I'm moving on for those mistakes, i ain't about to get all stressed out over a site that ain't gonna be there in a year or 2 anyways.

2. I didn't mean to post the same thing twice

3. I have mood swings so I get pissed off easily, How is it fair that another member gets re-enabled for the same thing? Its not like I fucking attacked the site with hacking software or cussed out an admin

4. everyone else on the threads i see are lying except for a few people

5. if one site can give me another shot and the fact that I did prove myself. why can't what.cd?

6. Why does everybody have to be an elitist prick on those typse of sites, I got backed into a corner the first and didn't know what to do, I was gonna fucking loose the account anyways, what's to keep me from getting back in if I wanted to? just change ip address and spoof the mac address, problem solved, its not like its fricking rocket science. seesh.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    So what I'm making an ass of my self, I'm being up front and honest, I ain't gonna sit there and whine to whatman about why I got banned and why I should be let back in, I get all my music from other sites anyways, yeah what.cd may be the best music tracker but its full of a bunch of elitists punks who think they are gods because they run a site full of copyrighted material. what are they gonna do, ban me again? I mean c'mon, how many times does that get old? How many people on this forum have had 7 or even 8 accounts because they're stupid and get banned from the same shit, lesson learned though, cheating gets you no where and it puts a bad image on a community and yourself. It took 8 months for them to catch me the 2nd time and i'm pretty sure if I flew under the radar I'd be fine. I did say some stupid shit in that post and it was kinda repetitive, I have ADD / ADHD so I kinda act like that without realizing it, my apologies.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Post this under your real account here and I'll be more inclined to listen to this tired crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Real grown up life isn't fair, and what.cd wasn't created in mind specifically for kids like this TC. I suggest you move on and try to use Soulseek instead. v0 is kind of over-rated anyways.
    Last edited by 1000possibleclaws; 09-21-2010 at 02:10 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Dude,for gods sake put some spaces and commas.Just trying to read gives a migraine.
    Last edited by A; 09-21-2010 at 05:33 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast