Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SeedUnlimited.com support BLOWS

Poster
    Hahaha, the scam is on the other foot ey seeder22.

Anyway yea we've had people do that, one used for 50 days and did the chargeback just before the 60 day limit >_<
    Last edited by Thelen; 11-26-2010 at 12:55 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    PooBar's Avatar TorrentSlut BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I signed up to this provider yesterday to try them out and so far its been good.Got a Gbit500.
    I sent support an email as i was having problems signing up, and got a reply in 1/2hr, but that was for a sign up !
    I am just about to send them another one asking how many FTP acc's i can have.
    Lets see how long it takes to reply.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    So how did you catch him out? Was he dumb enough to use the same login from here to buy the seedbox too?

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Clean little helper BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I think the connection was made easy because seeder22 is the op and he gave details from which the connection was easy to be made.

Anyway, PooBar please give us some insights on how the server is working.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    mine just work fine,but I recommend xirvik.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    matija28
    seedunlimited,
    I plan to extend the nlog seedunlimited if you were kind to me in the rapidleech enable Filesonić and FileServe premium plugin.
    btv,Why are denied access rapidleech Directory ?
    seedunlimited user: matija28

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Romero
    @seedunlimited,

how many persons are working in support section?
    is there only one person to look into user's issues?
    be honest with yourself and tell us you are totally wrong, i'm not blaming any user subscribed in your site if they complain a lot for the poor service you have.

why on earth you build this site if you're not really sure whether you're going to help your customer or not.

i have submitted around 3 tickets to you and still didn't response to it, whats wrong? you don't have enough time to take a look into that issues or you don't want waste your time, perhaps you have no idea how to solve it so better ignore it and let the user keep confused what he can do to solve it himself?

i remembered when i submit the previous ticket it took you 3 days i believe to reply to me, so i wonder when are you going to reply to this one?

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    whynosupport
    I signed up just to prove that support at seedunlimited does suck, I am happy overall with the seedbox performance, my issues are with poor FTP speeds and absolutely NO SUPPORT

-As you can see i have 4 open tickets that haven't been answered, oldest is jun 30th and today is July 11 at 11pm California Time.
    -See screenshot for the proof
    10928851746793209107.png

-The first ticket i posted-^^^ , was in regards to creating a torrent, i actually solved the issue and requested seedunlimited to close the ticket, and as you can see they did.
    -I will monitor this thread to see if any staff tries to respond and defend themselves, looking forward to any responses from Seedunlimited trying to dis-credit me...
    Last edited by whynosupport; 07-12-2011 at 06:34 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    yumyumred

Urgent

Hey all. where to start.

Eric im sure you remember me.

i am in the middle of getting a refund from eric seedunlimited. for poor performance.

i have already had one refund and am waiting for the second.

i submitted multiple tickets to no reply. i asked and begged for help to reply of i do not have a magic wand. and im sorry but i cant keep up with the ovh boxes. so i have had to open a paypal action against him. if you all want proof of the crapo speeds he gives check these screens.

this first screen i was downloading from a guy with a 1gbit dedi box
    http://lookpic.com/c1/i2/2468/rsnoWVL.jpeg

he does nothing but take your money and give you a capped box in return. Eric please dont tell me you dont as in the past when i have told you thats what you are doing within 5 mins my speeds were sorted.

he threatens you with the authorities and cancels all your boxes in addition to the paypal action.

> During the course of PayPals investigation, they may ask us to prove that you were using the services we provided, in this case we may provide paypal with details of how you used the service, such as your IP address, the bandwidth used or what you downloaded or stored in your account.
    > If illegal material is found in your account, we will be forced by law to notify the relevant authorities.
    he knows what the boxes are for and he still says things like this too you. i have had several emails from members of the sites i am on. all asking me what they can do.

i know have a member telling me he cant access his box for 3 days but no reply from Eric. no replies no answers. why pay anything to this guy.

if anyone wants proof email me and i will sen you the email he sent me.

CANCEL YOUR BOX AND GET A REFUND.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND NEIGHBOURS AND THERE PETS STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAMMER.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Poster
    Eric isn't all that bad, just some customers have bad service.

He is a 1 man shady op though, so what can you expect... bytesized is completely opposite. at least 7 staff, all very friendly

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast