Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: SeedUnlimited.com support BLOWS

darkstarss
    I just got here. I do not recommend to anyone. very slow speeds. No stability at all.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42

Dry

hello,

I have upgraded my seedbox from 100 Go to 250 Go,

After the migration: more than an haf of my torrents dont work anymore: Message : Could'nt connect to server

Before the migration they worked fine.

Could you help me : all my tickets have no answer....https://filesharingtalk.com/images/smilies/unsure.gif

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by bermick View Post
    hello,

I have upgraded my seedbox from 100 Go to 250 Go,

After the migration: more than an haf of my torrents dont work anymore: Message : Could'nt connect to server

Before the migration they worked fine.

Could you help me : all my tickets have no answer....https://filesharingtalk.com/images/smilies/unsure.gif
    Doubtful. It looks like no one from that company has posted in over a year.

yo

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    rufishumper
    i would say that seedunlimited service is great apart from there support section i submited 3 tickets now 1 a month ago and still havnt had a singal reply so i would say they REALLY REALLY need to buck up there costomer service as im a really dissatisfied costomer (on the way they handle tickets)

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Hai

I have a box from seedunlimited, and it does not work for more then a week now, and there are no way to contact them.
    Im from holland and there are no email where i can contact them. i have 4 tickets open from januari 2012 and no respons.

Who can help me and have a working emailadres so i can contact them.

Grzz Beast

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Why are you paying each month to a company that actively ignores your support requests for months and has no way to contact them? They are lots of other seedbox companies to choose from. Why have you stuck to this one for so long?

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    EAZYD
    I have been with Seedunlimited now near on 12 months, not had access to my service for past 5 days, Eric fails to reply to my tickets, not impressed with them as a company. Support is very poor. I would strongly advise against using these for your server needs. I am in process of getting a server from Kimsufi, Seedunlimited just cannot be trusted !

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345