Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New giveaway - CHDbits, KG, Tvt.ro, TR, a few others

Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by King_OF_Kings View Post
    can i have tr inv plz
    it's 6 words , he is allowed

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    True

Although I was rather aiming it at how poor his request is.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Wanted to say right away sorry for taking so long to respond to this thread. I made it right before bed, then i had to work early, and I just home a few hours ago. I will edit this post once I look through the replies.

Quote Originally Posted by snaketop View Post

Thanks for ur gr8 give right here i apreciated

i'dl like to apply for Tranceroute if i can ,,

Regards,
    SnakeTop
    I need more information then that. Tell me why you want a trance tracker, a couple ratio proofs would be nice, and a speedtest. Feel free to PM them if you want to remain private. Also are you active? You only have 37 posts here.

Quote Originally Posted by King_OF_Kings View Post
    nice give away

can i have tr inv plz
    When your applying for a giveaway you should put more effort into it than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldfilm View Post
    I wait next week,and hope u can get your 10th start at bithumen.

I would like to apply for KG
    Thanks pal
    As soon as I get my seedbox, after I get paid tommorow, it will be alot easier to buffer my way to that 10th star or more. I may need a few more to win an auction, I don't know how tough they are to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    3 high quality applications 'till now

I do hope you'll get some decent applications
    I agree with that 100%. I'm used to seeing a lot more information in applications then whats been offered here so far. Trust me though, I've been around far too long to just throw my invites around. I would rather not give them out then give them to anyone who won't put the effort in in this thread or at the tracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Kojiro View Post
    <looking with eager eyes at the chdbits invites>
    You got here a fan of Asian culture and would appreciate everything that will prolong and hopefully stir up this passion.
    As for now I'm a user of ADC ( got a "nice" buffer there ]:-> ), the rest of my accounts (TB,TL,SCC) also look decent - there surely won't be a problem of maintaining a proper ratio.
    That's better then the replies I've gotten so far. Some good ratio proofs, hopefully unedited (blanked out proofs are usually hiding something) could seal the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by CitiTechno View Post
    would really appreciate a CHDbits invites

as for the impress me part i believe a pic is worth a thousand words

this my friends is screenshot of around 240 HD movies worth over 1tb in space, all i can say is that i really WILL BE using this account

thanks alot
    Even though your kinda new here, I believe I've seen your avatar around. I would definitely consider giving you an invite, just need a little more to go by (ie proofs and speedtest).

Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post

it's 6 words , he is allowed
    I edited my OP lol.
    Last edited by gamesover; 09-23-2010 at 04:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by idoleyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cititechno View Post
    would really appreciate a chdbits invites

as for the impress me part i believe a pic is worth a thousand words

this my friends is screenshot of around 240 hd movies worth over 1tb in space, all i can say is that i really will be using this account

thanks alot

personally if i had a hard drive with land of the lost ,bedtime stories and old dogs on it i probably wouldn't be able to take a screenshot of it since either it would be burning in the trash or i would have killed myself.
    lmfao

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Assuming that this giveaway is not closed, I would love to apply for Chdbits, if that is still possible. I am currently a long standing Veteran member at bit-hdtv and TT. I can provide ratio proofs and all, however, I would prefer to send them privately, you permitting of course. My understanding is that Chdbits is a great place to get Blu-rays from. Now I am talking full rips here - not re-encodes. I feel that bit-hdtv, while being very good to me, has left me with a void that I would like to fill. Hopefully this is a site that can do just that. Moreover, I am a fan of anime and such, so there is another gap that I am looking to fill. I am fully confident that you will be pleased by the screen shots that I can send you with any phrase that you would like typed into the search box in order to prove they are truly my accounts.

Thank you for the giveaway offer.. .
    Here is my NEW Speedtest .:.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by sidewild View Post
    Assuming that this giveaway is not closed, I would love to apply for Chdbits, if that is still possible. I am currently a long standing Veteran member at bit-hdtv and TT. I can provide ratio proofs and all, however, I would prefer to send them privately, you permitting of course. My understanding is that Chdbits is a great place to get Blu-rays from. Now I am talking full rips here - not re-encodes. I feel that bit-hdtv, while being very good to me, has left me with a void that I would like to fill. Hopefully this is a site that can do just that. Moreover, I am a fan of anime and such, so there is another gap that I am looking to fill. I am fully confident that you will be pleased by the screen shots that I can send you with any phrase that you would like typed into the search box in order to prove they are truly my accounts.

Thank you for the giveaway offer.. .
    Of course the giveaway is not closed. It will probably stay open for awhile, since the applicants so far have been pretty disappointing. I already said you can PM me the proofs if that makes you more comfortable. But this goes out to the people who have PMed me already. If you are PMing ratio proofs, why blank out a lot of the details like most importantly the username. I'm not tracker staff and I'm not going to narc you out, it still makes me wonder what you are trying to hide. I can understand not wanting to post publicly unedited ratio proofs, but a PM is very private.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    My apologies, I misread. I thought that I read no PMs. That is why I had asked. I should have read slower. The opening was a joke Hinting at your disappointment. I'll pm you in a few.
    Here is my NEW Speedtest .:.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Bumping this up for more applicants.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldfilm View Post
    I wait next week,and hope u can get your 10th start at bithumen.

I would like to apply for KG
    Thanks pal
    Wow. Am I the only one that noticed the exceptional retardation of this request?

Either way: Nice to see you giving around invites more often, games. =p
    Ellipses go here.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast