Thread: Fuck you h4xors - HDCP

iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    The only time we the MPAA actually listens to us and some fuckers ruin it for all of us.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Care to elaborate ?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Isn't it already posted here?

News Article here: http://bit.ly/aeRWqQ
    Verification here: https://filesharingtalk.com/content/2...-crack-is-real

I almost feel sorry for the MPAA and their stupid decision. Why they would have approved this when they know the history of DRM is beyond me. Oh well at least we'll see some shitty cam/ts groups die once and for all.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    I think he wanted first day streams and the hackers blew it for him. Now he will not be able to pay $15 to stream a movie when its released and will have to download it for free several days later.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    I believe these 'stream boxes' will still go into development but whether the MPAA will listen to consumers again is another story.