Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What happened to Torrential ?

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    That message means Apache is installed.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    From what I know, content-wise there wasn't too much going on there. Perhaps they just pulled the plug.
    they shud have released some news regarding that or perhaps now, it aint a good way of sayin bye-bye

Quote Originally Posted by TBBoltzz View Post
    Maybe its not dead after all!!! Now going to the site torrential.ws, it simply says "It Works!" Wonder what that means?
    perhaps u wanna give some time to the stuff to figure out ............
    Last edited by whatcdfan; 10-08-2010 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Now going to the site torrential.ws, it simply says "It Works!" Wonder what that means?
    Not what you think

It's what Cabalo said, it means Apache (the Web server software they're running) is installed.

Don't you have any means (e-mail, IM) of contacting other Torrential users and/or their staff?
    Last edited by anon; 10-08-2010 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Typo
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Now going to the site torrential.ws, it simply says "It Works!" Wonder what that means?
    Not what you think

It's what Cabalo said, it means Apache (the Web server software they're running) is installed.

Don't you have any means (e-mail, IM) of contacting other Torrential users and/or their staff?
    Unfortunately, it never occurred to me to take note of the staff's aim, email, and such. The only real contact I have is a fellow Torrential member that invited me to Xtremespeeds.net. I tried PMing him, but he hasn't been on the site in a few months, so.......bleh
    Last edited by TBBoltzz; 10-15-2010 at 04:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12