Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Women...whats Your Idea Of A Perfect Man

Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    No one is perfect, but he would have to be basically a good person. Wouldn't want a jerk. A good guy who treats me with Respect, is Faithful to me and Genuinely Cares for me would be the perfect man.  (If all those things are actually possible)
    I'm all that!!

But, sorry, i'm no christian and allready taken..........
    (see picture above)

Yogi

Modesty has never been one of my strong points.............

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    I started dating my perfect man April fools day 2002.
    Sweet, funny, sexy, good tastes in most music and a desire to screw like bunnies.
    He would get up in the morning and make me tea, buy me stuff for no reason, and do all the little things that really count.
    Now he's just a drunken bum with a sex complex and a mohawk.

But i love him just the same.
    Its weird how people change when you form a relationship.
    I suppose its routine that kills the passion, but theres no need for it.
    You just gotta remeber not to take your partner for granted, and understand they are people too.

Always told him if Matthew Lilard asked me out, i'd be gone in a flash.
    Truth be told, i dont want anything else but my baby.
    (((awwww.....me feels compelled to text him now.)))
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Perfect woman - medium height - red hair - works for the FBI - answers to the name Scully

4. Lounge   -   #54
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Lilmiss wrote:
    You just gotta remember not to take your partner for granted
    There 's the key..........

Yogi

I'm in a heavenly relationship now for 11 years, still in love, have sex daily, give presents allmost daily; before that i thought this kind of love was just in fairytales.......Now i live one........

5. Lounge   -   #55
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Lamsey@5 November 2003 - 04:50
    I've got a thing for lassies who are just plain nice all the time - you know, the kind who rarely have a bad word to say about anyone. That's a great attitude IMO, and a bonus is they're often very pretty due to smiling all of the time.

It's interesting, the way someone's general demeanour will shape their face over time... People who sneer all the time generally aren't going to be nice in either looks or personality, but people who smile and laugh a lot will tend to be beautiful n mind and body
    Such wisdom in a youngster.......

There is hope.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Octopussy
    Originally posted by MusicChick@5 November 2003 - 09:18
    I don't believe that there's such a thing as the perfect person but the I do believe that there is the perfect person that is meant for you. To me the perfect man would have to be a Christian or have a belief in God. He would have to have a good sense of humor (how can you have fun if you can't laugh). Common interests are very important. Opposites may attract, but they don't work out.

No one is perfect, but he would have to be basically a good person. Wouldn't want a jerk. A good guy who treats me with Respect, is Faithful to me and Genuinely Cares for me would be the perfect man. (If all those things are actually possible)
    what if your jokes suck?

7. Lounge   -   #57
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Octopussy+5 November 2003 - 11:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Octopussy @ 5 November 2003 - 11:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MusicChick@5 November 2003 - 09:18
    I don&#39;t believe that there&#39;s such a thing as the perfect person but the I do believe that there is the perfect person that is meant for you. To me the perfect man would have to be a Christian or have a belief in God. He would have to have a good sense of humor (how can you have fun if you can&#39;t laugh).&nbsp; Common interests are very important. Opposites may attract, but they don&#39;t work out.

No one is perfect, but he would have to be basically a good person. Wouldn&#39;t want a jerk. A good guy who treats me with Respect, is Faithful to me and Genuinely Cares for me would be the perfect man. (If all those things are actually possible)
    what if your jokes suck? [/b][/quote]
    Maybe you need a "joke" tutor.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by Octopussy+5 November 2003 - 15:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Octopussy @ 5 November 2003 - 15:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MusicChick@5 November 2003 - 09:18
    I don&#39;t believe that there&#39;s such a thing as the perfect person but the I do believe that there is the perfect person that is meant for you. To me the perfect man would have to be a Christian or have a belief in God. He would have to have a good sense of humor (how can you have fun if you can&#39;t laugh).&nbsp; Common interests are very important. Opposites may attract, but they don&#39;t work out.

No one is perfect, but he would have to be basically a good person. Wouldn&#39;t want a jerk. A good guy who treats me with Respect, is Faithful to me and Genuinely Cares for me would be the perfect man. (If all those things are actually possible)
    what if your jokes suck? [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;ve managed to get by...

9. Lounge   -   #59

10. Lounge   -   #60
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    I personaly wouldn&#39;t live with a conformist girl, I want her to be creative ( I don&#39;t mean creative in choosing the way the furnitures are disposed in the house, or choosing wallpapers ) I don&#39;t want her to bitch about nothing or because the house is a pigsty. i don&#39;t even want her to clean the house ( Micro organisms & beattles & will do the job well enought )

A friend of mine says you better not get a too beautifull one cos then she will always think she&#39;s a princess, & if she meet a casanova a day your relation is not doing so great, then you&#39;re cheated. My friend says also that girls aren&#39;t really bad but just too influenceable my men.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast