Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Next Games Your Getting

Buying Rome: Total War due out next year.

Spent two days downloading Medieval Total war to only find the thing buggers up at 87%, so bought it instead for £10

2. Games   -   #22
    Octopussy
    ur sig is too big...

3. Games   -   #23
    How about this one?

4. Games   -   #24
    bob_the_alien's Avatar Bob The Alien
    I'm waiting for Doom 3, Half Life 2, Unreal Tournament 2004, & Resident Evil 4.

Only game I'm going to buy currently is Final Fantasy Tatics for GBA, planning on picking that up this weekend.
    "Where did he go, George, Where did he go?"

5. Games   -   #25
    Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@5 November 2003 - 08:53
    If you mean Tiger Woods 2003 is just as good, not NBA Live, then I read somewhere that there is 3 times as many courses in 2004.

Although 2003 is half the price of 2004.
    Yeah I was talking tiger.

2004 - does have more courses, you can make your own character, and there is I guess more to do.

2003 - The graphics are better (tried to do to much in 2004) and the gamplay is smoother.
    In 2004 the wind is random, in that sometimes it just takes your ball and others the wind makes no diffrence, which is annoying. The world tour stuff in 2004 is annoying to, it takes too long to do. And there is way to much matchplay, and other formats as opposed to strok based tournaments.

Just my opinion

6. Games   -   #26
    PAiNKiLLER
    I am waiting for CRICKET 2004. I don't know any shit about this game. No information on the internet. I just know "CRICKET 2004 is comming soon"!!!

Image Resized

7. Games   -   #27
    PAiNKiLLER
    I am waiting for CRICKET 2004. I don't know any shit about this game. No information on the internet. I just know "CRICKET 2004 is comming soon"!!!

Image Resized

8. Games   -   #28
    Originally posted by fr600@5 November 2003 - 22:50
    Why would it be different to any other cricket game

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123