Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newsleecher

executioner's Avatar Tis Me BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Could someone help me out and re-post Newsleecher with working SS (if possible)

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    as far as i know this is the latest one available that actually works
    http://binsearch.info/?b=Newsleecher...cal%3E&max=250

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    atlanticjack's Avatar n00b
    Right now NewsLeecher Super Search isn't working even for registered users, it hasn't been working for over three weeks now. Spiril the developer of NewsLeecher seems to have gone AWOL and isn't responding to requests for support or fixing the Super Search problems for people who have paid for access.
    Perhaps the developer has done a runner with the cash rather than pay the news provider who was supplying Super Search.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    executioner's Avatar Tis Me BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by jefffisher View Post
    as far as i know this is the latest one available that actually works
    http://binsearch.info/?b=Newsleecher...cal%3E&max=250
    Cheers buddy works like a charm.

Quote Originally Posted by atlanticjack View Post
    Right now NewsLeecher Super Search isn't working even for registered users, it hasn't been working for over three weeks now. Spiril the developer of NewsLeecher seems to have gone AWOL and isn't responding to requests for support or fixing the Super Search problems for people who have paid for access.
    Perhaps the developer has done a runner with the cash rather than pay the news provider who was supplying Super Search.
    the link that jefffisher posted works also with supersearch

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    atlanticjack's Avatar n00b
    OK, yes SS is working now, it hasn't been working for several weeks recently and wasn't working earlier today. I'll check back to the NL forum and see if Spiril is back.

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    Do you have to always launch from the nl_loader.exe file or just initial launch?

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    always, just change the shortcuts to to point to that instead

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    OK, yes SS is working now, it hasn't been working for several weeks recently and wasn't working earlier today. I'll check back to the NL forum and see if Spiril is back.
    I haven't had any issues at all the past couple weeks.

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    If you need a Newsleecher license including SuperSearch FOR FREE please feel free to pm me as I am not using Newsleecher because there is no version for Mac so it's free and I am downloading using another program on a Mac

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer

Um Newsleecher and SS has been working fine for me since when I bought like 5 months ago...
    [center]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast