Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 70

Thread: Seedbox slots

  1. #1
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    734
    I figured I can get a decent deal on a seedbox at feral. I got one for myself already before, this one is for FST. I will start with one slot a day for 1 person, if it goes well I will let on 2 or 3 people at once. That means I will have some strict rules:

    Tell me what you know about seedboxes
    You need to have some kind of history here
    What do really need to buffer the most

    I will announce the first winners maybe on sunday. You can win a slot more than once. Just don't hog the download bandwidth.
    Last edited by gamesover; 09-25-2010 at 11:36 AM.

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Fulanito's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In the Web
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,257
    This is a good giveaway, i dont need the use of a seedbox but im sure someone here deservs it good luck!
    " I didn't want to become Peruvian, i just got lucky "

    No preocupetion mister! A mi los Apaches me apapachan!
    Once a noob, always a noob!

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    aly13's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your shadow...
    Posts
    283
    Hi mate i want to apply more info if you consider me on pm.

    Thank you!

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post
    You need to have some kind of history here
    Preferably not one of trading heavily buffered accounts.

    Nice giveaway, gamesover.
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    ElitUser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    610
    Hii gamesover

    I would like to apply for the seedbox.
    seedbox is meaning to me a ratio survivor box which is also help to achieving the higher user class, in other way it's also help the leecher to get the files more faster then the home connetion do when I am only the seeder.

    I will use the seedbox for BitmeTV, Bitme, FTN, SCC, GFT, HDbits, TL, FSC, waffles

    I want to buffer those private ratio tracker as much as possible so I dont have to face the problem from the total ratio of the site in future and in FTN,GFT,PTM I will achieving the Higher class user.
    Last edited by ElitUser; 09-26-2010 at 03:16 PM.

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    734
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post
    You need to have some kind of history here
    Preferably not one of trading heavily buffered accounts.

    Nice giveaway, gamesover.
    Yeah thats the first thing i'll be looking out for. I don't want the seedbox IP to get banned, it would be nice to keep the slots around for awhile. Whoever gets a slot should know how to set it up in a profile that they are using a seedbox ip.

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    nye's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    137
    Hey man, I haven't had a seedbox for a few years now. Would really appreciate the opportunity. Yeah, yeah, I'm new to this forum. But if that doesn't automatically disqualify me, let me know and I guarantee you this will help me out, A LOT! My Waffles account could really use a buffer, as well as SCC.


  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    karachidude's Avatar Excelsior BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by ElitUser View Post
    Hii gamesover

    I would like to apply for the seedbox.
    seedbox is meaning to me a ratio survivor box which is also help to achive the higher user class, in other way it's also help the leecher to get the files more faster then the home connetion when I am only the seeder.

    I will use the seedbox for BitmeTV, Bitme, FTN, SCC, GFT, HDbits, TL, FSC, waffles

    I want to buffer those private ratio tracker as much as possible so I dont have to face the problem from the total ratio of the site in future and in FTN,GFT,PTM I will be achive the Higher class user.

    u have all those leet trackers,and u cant even right proper english..lol

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by karachidude View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ElitUser View Post
    Hii gamesover

    I would like to apply for the seedbox.
    seedbox is meaning to me a ratio survivor box which is also help to achive the higher user class, in other way it's also help the leecher to get the files more faster then the home connetion when I am only the seeder.

    I will use the seedbox for BitmeTV, Bitme, FTN, SCC, GFT, HDbits, TL, FSC, waffles

    I want to buffer those private ratio tracker as much as possible so I dont have to face the problem from the total ratio of the site in future and in FTN,GFT,PTM I will be achive the Higher class user.

    u have all those leet trackers,and u cant even right proper english..lol
    What's the connection?

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Shangri-La
    Posts
    2,225
    Quote Originally Posted by karachidude View Post


    u have all those leet trackers,and u cant even right write proper english..lol

    Oh, the irony..
    If 'hard to join' trackers were created for pirates with English as their first language, I doubt you'd be a member on any of 'em, if at all.



    On Topic: Nice GA, OP.
    Last edited by n00bz0r; 09-26-2010 at 02:32 PM.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •