Thread: ad glitch

1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    There's an ad glitch which is giving the in-thread ads to me even though I'm signed in. Adblock is automatically blocking the ad, but there's still the annoying 'your ad here' spaces which cause unnecessary scrolling

edit: a solution is to adblock the 2 'your ad here' images, but it'll be a problem for anyone who doesn't use plug-ins
    Last edited by 1000possibleclaws; 09-26-2010 at 11:19 PM.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    It's a glitch? I thought it was intentional.
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    The ads are intentional. What is the bug?

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Sorry about closing this, it was an accident.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    I'm no longer seeing the ads between posts as it was the case when TrueSounds posted this, and I'm not even blocking ads for FST...
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    RealitY must have removed them.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Didn't want to create a new thread. I noticed the banners right below the site header are no longer there, what's up with that?