Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: I Need Help Quick ........

  1. #1
    Teh_Sexy
    Guest
    it all started with this porno i got 30 min. ago .....
    well how do i put this ..............

    well i was jackin it and now i cant get this shit out of the keyboard, it seems to me that it went down in to the bottom and its all over the keys.
    and i need to get it clean before mom gets up... but i dunno what to use to clean this keyboard ?? any suggestion ?


    all plzzz help..........

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Teh_Sexy
    Guest
    should i use windex?

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    1,048
    Originally posted by Teh_Sexy@5 November 2003 - 05:54
    it all started with this porno i got 30 min. ago .....
    well how do i put this ..............

    well i was jackin it and now i cant get this shit out of the keyboard, it seems to me that it went down in to the bottom and its all over the keys.
    and i need to get it clean before mom gets up... but i dunno what to use to clean this keyboard ?? any suggestion ?


    all plzzz help..........
    lol - dude, y in the hell r jackin all over the keyboard? wtf is wrong with u?????

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Teh_Sexy
    Guest
    i dunno it was a spurr of the moment thing

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    1,048
    Originally posted by Teh_Sexy@5 November 2003 - 05:57
    i dunno it was a spurr of the moment thing
    wrongage -

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    2,059
    You have to be kidding...

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Teh_Sexy
    Guest
    no it just shot every where... i couldnt help it.....





    all moms gona kill me
    god the key's are all gooie i can hardly type

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    1,048
    Originally posted by Teh_Sexy@5 November 2003 - 06:04
    no it just shot every where... i couldnt help it.....





    all moms gona kill me
    god the key's are all gooie i can hardly type
    DUDE - ENUF!

    this friggin lounge is dead dammit. i'm goin 2 work now

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    muchspl2
    Guest

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Teh_Sexy
    Guest
    LMFAO

    to damn funny

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •