Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deleting the original ripper info?

Expeto's Avatar current user title
    Quote Originally Posted by P2PDog View Post
    If you stole it, then you don't appear to be all that concerned with the original creator of that content, so why do you think anyone should be all that concerned with "stealing" it from you?
    I repacked few episodes, not touching any of the ripper info, and bothering to add the clickeble link of the group to the bottom of my torrent.

As Cabalo said, this is how it works. You don't really notice at at normal tracker, where most of the file is newsgroup originated, but in education trackers you can easily see exact same files appears at other trackers few hours after original appearance. This is pretty OK, I don't think anything wrong with getting from somewhere to put another, this is sharing(and growing e-penis)

As I said I'm a big fun of MVgroup, this was why originally overreacted and made such a big fuzz
    Last edited by Expeto; 09-29-2010 at 06:40 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I love how everybody is telling the OP he has no right to be mad because people stripped the info ...

There is no honor amongst thieves, unless there are invite-sellers involved or P2L-systems at certain trackers or trackers that 'sell' invites for donations. In that case all the people that claimed in this thread there is no honor amongst thieves, start preaching how immoral the selling of invites is and how despicable it is to make people pay for content.

Can't help it but I find it very hypochrite!
    Can you feel the LOVE

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    P2PDog's Avatar Beagle
    Are you comparing apples and oranges, Disme, or just trying to build a nice strawman

The OP has no rights or claims to the content he uploaded, he didn't help create it, all he did was package it so that others could share it, yet he's here whining and crying that he's not getting due credit for it. As someone else already alluded to, it appears that his motives are driven less by the want to share than by the desire for e-peen.
    ONLY IN IT 4 TEH LULZ

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Wasn't he complaining someone ripped the initial ripper's info?
    Can you feel the LOVE

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    P2PDog's Avatar Beagle
    Either way, who cares. Neither of them own the content in question so who cares what anyone did with it after they downloaded it?
    ONLY IN IT 4 TEH LULZ

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    So, like I said ... I don't like the double standards regular, non-selling, non P2Leech-adepts use.
    On the one hand you have to obey tracker-rules, don't sell free shit etc ... but on the other hand you shouldn't give a damn about the people who delivered you the goods???

I find that paradoxal!
    Last edited by Disme; 09-29-2010 at 03:39 PM.
    Can you feel the LOVE

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    P2PDog's Avatar Beagle
    Apples != Oranges
    ONLY IN IT 4 TEH LULZ

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Why would rippers want to bring more attention to themselves than necessary is what I'd like to know...
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by P2PDog View Post
    Apples != Oranges
    They are both fruits.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12