Thread: Microsoft Xbox Chief Predicts Doom & Gloom For Blu-ray

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

2. vBCms Comments   -   #2
    pft. idiot.

also:

But products like the new Roku, updated Apple TV, and Boxee Box Google TV will quickly introduce new demographics to the world of streaming videos.
    Last edited by bobbintb; 09-28-2010 at 11:54 PM.

3. vBCms Comments   -   #3
    With the big rise in STEAM and similar purchases I can see what he's saying on this one

4. vBCms Comments   -   #4
    Some people actually like to buy the Bluray movies, like me i collect them eventhough i have hundreds of bluray rips on my comp. As for it being a pain for loading discs? thats a joke i mean how hard is it? it takes just as much time to boot into his media server then to get off his lazy ass and place a bluray into his console.The only reason microsoft even bashes bluray is because they Failed with HD garbage. so now the question is, if microsoft never failed with HDDVD they wouldnt be saying anything.

5. vBCms Comments   -   #5
    He is pretty happy about all the TV's he has in house. Sad to see how many people are sucked by the television. It literally killed most people's social lifes. Plus it's the biggest brainwash there was and still is, controlled by the daughter companies of Bilderberg Group or Rockerfellers as some call them.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/usersig/sigpic196251_2.gif

6. vBCms Comments   -   #6
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Who cares when you have HDbits. I stream all my HD and by that I mean I download it all. Haven't bought a blu-ray disc, don't even own a player. I agree with what the Xbox guy is saying, even though I think they made a huge mistake with HD-DVD and Blue Ray will be around for a long time because most people in the real world don't download it from illegal trackers.

Quote Originally Posted by yasobelber92 View Post
    He is pretty happy about all the TV's he has in house. Sad to see how many people are sucked by the television. It literally killed most people's social lifes. Plus it's the biggest brainwash there was and still is, controlled by the daughter companies of Bilderberg Group or Rockerfellers as some call them.
    By the same token, haven't private trackers killed a lot of people's social lives
    Last edited by gamesover; 09-30-2010 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. vBCms Comments   -   #7
    This of course assumes that all consumers will put their faith in online purchases and will acquire some form education in the use of these technologies.