Thread: The legal blackmail business: inside a P2P settlement factory

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

2. vBCms Comments   -   #2
    Am I a bad person when news of Operation Payback does bring a small smile to my face?

3. vBCms Comments   -   #3
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    only if it was wrong to smile when you heard this:
    “Let me tell you ‘What Now?’, I’m gonna call a couple of hard pipe-hitting niggers to go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. YOU HEAR ME TALKING HILLBILLY BOY! I ain’t through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass.”

4. vBCms Comments   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by darkmawl View Post
    Am I a bad person when news of Operation Payback does bring a small smile to my face?
    no

5. vBCms Comments   -   #5
    Joshtch
    Too bad those "f--kers" would never actually buy his films anyway. Too bad torrenting actually brings greater awareness/publicity to the existence of those films. Nooo... let's litigate their asses because that's obviously the best course of action.
    Bastards.
    And this isn't unique to filesharing, either: "legal blackmail" happens all the time in the banking industry, and it's a damn shame.

6. vBCms Comments   -   #6
    nye's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    This isn't just a filesharing issue. Law firms get a huge amount of revenue from all kinds of settlement cases.