Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: [Req] *** Invite

  1. #1
    I would like a *** invite please. It's my dream.

    If *** invites are not available, I will also accept **, ****, or maybe even ***** invites instead.

    Thank you.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    nye's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    137
    I can probably hook you up with ******. Let me know if that works.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    ElitUser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    610
    I cant read your requested site name.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by nye View Post
    I can probably hook you up with ******. Let me know if that works.
    No thanks, I already have one of those. I could use a * though.

    Looks like this guy might be able to help me out: https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...=1#post3498583
    Last edited by chrisbeebops; 09-29-2010 at 06:58 PM.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    nye's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    137
    You ungrateful bastard.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Using Mrs. Nussbaum's CC#
    Posts
    17,039
    Sorry, I'm only a member on sites that use letters for their name. The ones with all them stars are just too flash for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    As you are an annoying asshole with serious mental problems and no redeeming qualities I would say that it's totally understandable.


  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Sorry, I'm only a member on sites that use letters for their name. The ones with all them stars are just too flash for me.
    Don't worry, I can invite you to ******. Just pm me your email, social security number, mother's maiden name, bank account number and pin.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    13,144
    Just another influx of pure idiocy.

    One of the oldest file sharing forums on the internets, yet still we get blasted with this wank.

    I'd almost run out out of insults, if, of course, I ever ran out of spastics.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    41
    Posts
    29,731
    **** off, obviousment.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Just another influx of pure idiocy.

    One of the oldest file sharing forums on the internets, yet still we get blasted with this wank.

    I'd almost run out out of insults, if, of course, I ever ran out of spastics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    **** off, obviousment.
    Please do not spam my thread, ty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •