Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: finding every copy of Archie comic online

Poster
    Well, I'm using Windows AND a Mac. (powerbook g4) So, Comical is the best software for Windows AND for macs also?

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Comical is the same for both Mac and Windows, so it's probably best for you.

Only thing I hate is I haven't figured out a way to use the arrow keys on the keyboard to flick through pages.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown1_ View Post
    Ok, I downloaded the five Archie torrent packs. But they are all .cbr and .cbz files which according to Google are comic book archive files. So, what is the best program (freeware or paid) to use to open and view the files?
    For next time:
    http://filext.com/file-extension/CBR
    http://filext.com/file-extension/CBZ
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    There's a few Archie packs of TPB, and Demonoid has a some and a megapack (80+GB, 225 series, 3337 comics). Those should keep you occupied for a while.
    546f74616c6c792072616e646f6d20746578742e20416d617a696e671f20696e6e69742e

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster
    That megapack is not all Archie though. I could be wrong but from what I've briefly seen, it looks like the files that are Archie in that huge list are the same files as the one through five Archie packs already available online... Most of those files are TMNT or Sonic or whatever else...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12