Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Invention Of Ratio Cheating

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    This phrase comes to mind. Link
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    i am very close to droping the idea of what since its very hard to seed considering all my bandwidth is already sucked up by my current trackers
    You could always cheat.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    A sound plan, of course.
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    That's sort of witty seeing as we are talking about a music tracker.

Sort of witty so obviously totally unintentional.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-04-2010 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan
    how do they do it?
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ratio+cheating

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Completely intentional, actually. Subtlety is not my forte.
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post

Completely intentional, actually. Sobriety is not my forte.
    Fixed the typo for you.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    You could have interpreted forte as a musical notation of dynamics. Instead I see you've taken the high road and make a drunk joke. Touché sir

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    i am very close to droping the idea of what since its very hard to seed considering all my bandwidth is already sucked up by my current trackers
    You could always cheat.
    bad idea why to loose ur acc on the tracker which is hard to get into i tried to get into what for long time but without success so if somehow i get in will i risk it there NO and apart from that atlest have some respect for ur innviter who without any motive invited u and u putting his acc on risk too is lowest of low.as far as bandwidth is concern i said what i said abv but it aint hard for me to keep good ratio i massively upload my encodes on public trackers and whn i am dl something i at least give back the size of torrent back to comunity. i was invited to waffles 4-5 days ago till today i havent dl anything from there just ul a little over 800 mb suppose if i upload 1 torrent a day and if it gets snatched 2 times only even then i am getting 500 mb upload everyday whats hard for me is trackers like IPT where i cannot upload there its a challenge to keep good ratio and for my dl needs i have bunch of russian HQ mp3 sites and for lossless thres rutracker which in my opinion has a better lossless ethnic music collection then waffles and finally some blogs that list lossy and lossless both as DDL and how much do i dl whn i only have 120GB HD u can imagine

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Thought you were only a member of rutracker? Funny how the more you talk, the more the truth starts to slip out.

I don't believe your claims that you'll 'never' cheat if you get in to What.cd. I believe you will, and not only that, but you are probably cheating at other tracker you're already a member of.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast