Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Invention Of Ratio Cheating

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post

Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    fuck them. pm me your mail for what.cd.
    this post says it all, do i need to add anything
    it goes to show the difference of "evaluation ability" between a member having 4700 posts and the members having 10 (optimus crime), 3 (evil walks) posts.
    This post says it all in that it demonstrates the difference between reason and idiocy.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    it goes to show the difference of "evaluation ability" between a member having 4700 posts and the members having 10 (optimus crime), 3 (evil walks) posts.
    Fuck it too, PM your e-mail.

I want to prove members with 8426 posts also have better "evaluation ability" skills than those with lower postcounts.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Think the evaluation ability comes automagically at 4500 posts, that might be just a rumor though... felt anything special back then?

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    Think the evaluation ability comes automagically at 4500 posts, that might be just a rumor though... felt anything special back then?
    I don't remember... I don't remember!
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    This fellow is a true gentleman. How altruistic.

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    This fellow is a true gentleman. How altruistic.
    Or maybe he is high or something.

8. BitTorrent   -   #68

I don't invite stranger anywhere, regardless of how you come across. The fact that someone decided to invite you, from a thread where you ask about cheating ratios, and specifically mention What.cd is pure idiocy in my opinion. But whatever, each unto their own.

And btw, don't assume because I judged you to be a ratio cheater, that I also think you are a 'bad' person, or even somehow a lesser class torrenter... I honestly don't care. Was just voicing opinion. When you start a thread like this one, you really need to be prepared to receive some replies that you probably won't agree with.

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    This thread has made me more stupider.....
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    optimuscrime's Avatar Poster
    when i said "i get what i want" i actually meant the content and not the tracker and if u look close at the topic of my request thread it says "[req]what.cd or waffles" and not "what.cd and waffles" which means i wanted either one of them and when i got waffles i closed the thread so i get what i want and once again u r wrong and rejected
    Ok wafflesfan. I guess my evaluation ability must not understand why someone would invite you. Its hilarious if you count the fact that people in your IP range are banned from the interview process for cheating, you have a thread asking how to cheat/ how cheating works( orhowever you want to nitpick it,) you clearly do not have the bandwidth to easily (key word easily,) maintain a decent ratio, and you whine and insult anyone who thinks differently than you.

I'm sure you will fit right in. I suppose I should start spewing out useless posts since post count at FST directly correlates to my "evaluation ability."

i dont match u in this feature of urs and once again u have disappointed me.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast