Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Invention Of Ratio Cheating

whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by optimuscrime View Post

Ok wafflesfan. I guess my evaluation ability must not understand why someone would invite you. Its hilarious if you count the fact that people in your IP range are banned from the interview process for cheating, you have a thread asking how to cheat/ how cheating works( orhowever you want to nitpick it,) you clearly do not have the bandwidth to easily (key word easily,) maintain a decent ratio, and you whine and insult anyone who thinks differently than you.

I'm sure you will fit right in. I suppose I should start spewing out useless posts since post count at FST directly correlates to my "evaluation ability."
    i can really feel some serious butt-pain here,and when will u stop behaving like a women,it all started with u insulting me and now now u have a problem with that and u think differently, thats "no problem", i reply u similarly, that is a problem most of the people thought the way u thought but they had better way of expressing it(have a look at my prior post whn i am responding to idol eyes) anyways i'll take ur advise and end this here, really it means nothing since i already gained something very special and ya one last thing u wud have had a different stance,had i not responded u, signing out

:{Peace}:
    Last edited by whatcdfan; 10-12-2010 at 02:20 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by That1Guy View Post
    This thread has made me more stupider.....
    If more stupid = stupider, does more stupider = stupidest?

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by That1Guy View Post
    This thread has made me more stupider.....
    If more stupid = stupider, does more stupider = stupidest?
    Just stupid.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678