Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Invention Of Ratio Cheating

whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    hola gola
    someone started the thread regrading cheating ratio's the other day which led me to think how do they do it? just some basics.I am not asking to be able to cheat since i am only at rutracker which requires only 0.3 so no need to cheat there rather asking to know things better.
    Last edited by whatcdfan; 10-03-2010 at 01:24 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'm not interested in getting free cable but if someone could give me precise details as to how to do it, it would be appreciated.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    hola gola
    someone started the thread regrading cheating ratio's the other day which led me to think how do they do it? just some basics.I am not asking to be able to cheat since i am only at rutracker which requires only 0.3 so no need to cheat there rather asking to know things better.
    So you need to know about that in case you get invited to trackers where it's harder to seed at?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    So you need to know about that in case you get invited to trackers where it's harder to seed at?
    For example, that one whose name is a question about a CD.

whatcdfan, I don't think you'll get much help with this here.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Come on anon , i'm sure you can help him

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post
    Come on anon , i'm sure you can help him
    This isn't a cheater forum. From day one of my membership here I said I wouldn't help anyone cheat on trackers through FST, and that's how I plan it to remain.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Its like saying "Can you lend me that playboy magazine?I dont wanna look at the girls or anything".I think the OP was trying reverse psychology,or not ...

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats View Post
    Its like saying "Can you lend me that playboy magazine?I dont wanna look at the girls or anything".I think the OP was trying reverse psychology,or not ...
    I just want to stress that I always buy my Playboy Magazine for it's very interesting articles!
    Can you feel the LOVE

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    hola gola
    what will be of use then finally get caught and loose ur acc

Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats View Post
    having knowledge abt something and using that knowledge otherwise are 2 different things i wonder what kinda knowledge u gained from a playboy magazine
    Last edited by whatcdfan; 10-03-2010 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I learned silicon and wax are good things.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast