Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mirc Needs More Anime.

what does
    #anime-keep unable to join channel (address is banned) mean ?

what i dont get is how come there is a search engine for movies, games, music, and every other media BESIDES anime ?

why cant ircspy and packetnews.com pick up on the anime ? is it because those anime channels dont want them to ?

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Why do you ask that here? Ask that IRCSpy and Packetnews themselves, I'm sure they can answer that.
    If you create an account with IRCSpy you can submit channels yourselves...

My advice however is to use Bittorrent for anime. A lot of release-groups are now solely distributing their new releases through that.
    For older anime use Direct Connect.

Either that or hang out in the fansubbers channels. Both Baka-Updates and Animesuki list their channels. Since you already know mIRC and know what you want you won't have much use for a search engine anyway...
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Poster
    Try this tracker for lots of anime episode BitTorrent links:
    http://anime.mircx.com/

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Poster
    Wow...that's a really useful link Switek....thanks!!
    As for shinzuiski saying all the p2p is too slow, um....when i download via bittorent, it literally downloads faster than I can watch it.
    As lots of ppl here say, bittorent is an excellent way to download anime. If you haven't tried that yet, perhaps you should. You probably have tho. I guess having a good connection helps me too. Just an idea. Don't get mad if I'm accidentally stepping on your toes here.

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    Some other good anime Bittorrent sites

http://www.animesuki.com/
    http://a.scarywater.net/

Look in the K-Lite Anime Database for other good links (link is in my sig)
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    i already told you that i have tried bittorent. and it doesnt download fast for me for some reason, but its only anime that does it so im guessing theres not enough seeds.

p2p is slow, ive been having this problem for ages, i made another thread about it hoping someone could help, but no one has been able to yet.

what happens is it will find over 100 sources for the file, and start downloading from about 10 or 15 useres then it will just drop those useres and only download from 1 user at like 2kb.

speedup doesnt help at all either. and i cant use dc++, i get errors, on this other p2p i tried it sais CANNOT CONNECT: UDP PORT CLOSED or something.

if anyone has any FAST bittorent links for CHOBITS can they please tell me ? i can download at over 50kb so by rights it should go fast. so please if anyone has chobits please tell me.

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    I have all 27 episodes of Chobits, downloaded them all off K-Lite
    they are online now

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    I have no problem using BT, MIRC, KAZAA, DC++ and neither should anyone. The end!

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    i know we shouldent, but the fact is i am, thats why i made this post.

also to the guy sharing chobits, thank you.

do anyone know why ikkitosuen seems to not be downloading, all eps from 1 to 4 went really fast, now eps from 5 onwards are just staying on connecting.

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    why isnt my kazaa finding any more fucking sources, this is seriously gettin on my fucking nerves.

ive been uploading at a solid 20kb to people all fucking day, maybe thats the problem, im going to stop sharing all my shit for a couple of weeks and see what happens.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast