Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: http://just4today.net/

Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by JustDOSE View Post
    so are you saying I should post the server info? ive gotten alot of pms about it...
    No, you shouldn't. People should do some kind of effort to get their files, instead of relying on others to get what they want.
    Someone who is to lazy to look around for some freeservers certainly won't contribute much to the usenet-community.
    Can you feel the LOVE

2. Newsgroups   -   #12
    JustDOSE's Avatar look at my meatwad
    @disme i've had you on ignore since you first started trolling me and your the reason i dont post the 'holy grail' server details here. Ill give it to that dude with the stallone avy and the admins but thats it.
    Pimpn aint easy ®

3. Newsgroups   -   #13
    snap3r's Avatar ..::/\::.. BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Ill give it to that dude with the stallone avy

4. Newsgroups   -   #14
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    so are you saying I should post the server info? ive gotten alot of pms about it...
    I understand your point, but the way you put it, looks like you are envious of other people.
    In my case, I used to have a newsgroups subscription (simplyusenet), but then I found out my ISP offers me a quite capped but free one to astraweb (2 connections, max 120kb/s DL), plus just4today for the 0-day needs, and I thought: well, I have my immediate needs solved, and the older ones I'll just have to wait a little longer, but that's ok, they'll eventually arrive to the HDDs. Besides a couple of things snatched from Hdbits and BCG, I've been out of torrenting for around an year.

About disclosing your "secret", I guess if I were on your shoes it would depend of a couple of factors. First, how hard was it to find and second, what are my personal expectations on how long will it last.
    I won't deny it, I'm as curious as everyone else here, but it in the end, it's your call, and whatever you decide to do, there's a valid reason to sustain that judgement.

5. Newsgroups   -   #15
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    since you first started trolling me
    You come to a filesharing-board and continuously insult people using certain filesharing-methods. I don't like that attitude and decided to react to it. That's far from trolling!

your the reason i dont post the 'holy grail' server details here.
    Trying to discredit me by posting such bullcrap ain't gonna work. Nobody buys that shit. You know well enough that posting such info on a board like FST will result in those servers being leeched to death within a week or so. Don't blame your own 'selfishness' on my behaviour.

Ill give it to that dude with the stallone avy and the admins but thats it.
    I lolled since I don't give a crap about your super-duper servers and it seems you're assuming I need your 'intel'. If you think you're the only one with that kind of info you're a bit dilusional.
    Last edited by Disme; 10-14-2010 at 09:46 AM.
    Can you feel the LOVE

6. Newsgroups   -   #16
    it was hard to find, it was only on foreign language sites, french. The servers website is blank i actually am starting to think its a honey pot. you know what they if its too good to be true it probably is, /sigh
    Pimpn aint easy ®

7. Newsgroups   -   #17
    newsgroupie
    if you dudes did enough searching you'd find some really, really fast free servers with as much retention as giganews. Id rather not post them and have them leeched to death, just do some searching. Im not talkin about that test one posted here even though that one is nice just doesn't have much retention.
    Would one of these "really, really fast free servers" be that 5gig/10day trial account you posted earlier today?

https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...usenet-account

8. Newsgroups   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by zot View Post
    if you dudes did enough searching you'd find some really, really fast free servers with as much retention as giganews. Id rather not post them and have them leeched to death, just do some searching. Im not talkin about that test one posted here even though that one is nice just doesn't have much retention.
    Would one of these "really, really fast free servers" be that 5gig/10day trial account you posted earlier today?

https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...usenet-account
    facepalming.gif

i use free servers and my pay servers are used as fills
    Last edited by JustDOSE; 10-15-2010 at 07:19 PM.
    Pimpn aint easy ®

9. Newsgroups   -   #19
    7r347
    Just some educated guesses

10. Newsgroups   -   #20
    newsgroupie
    @zot im going to save you from embarrassing yourself further /iggy
    Maybe you could tell me what I'm supposed to be embarrassed about?

@ 7r347
    Nice one. (I think a few of us probably could make a good guess what that test server was)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast