Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Req] iTS (recomend a friend application)

aly13's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Hey everyone,

I'm looking for an opportunity to join iTS. I have heard great things about iTS from the review threads and I want to experience it for myself.

The thing about iTS that caught my attention is that it offers alot of movies (AFR) rips content, which I am very interested in. I would also like to be a part of a ratiolees traker because i have a low upload speed, i know this is not a very good reason but i think the seeding policy can help me.
    I have been torrenting for over 4 years now, so I'm very familiar with the rules and regulations of most torrent sites today. I have never hit-and-run, been warned, or banned for any reason on all the torrent sites that I'm in. I always try to maintain a good overall ratio and keep my torrents seeding for as long as I can.

If I ever get the chance to someone to fulfill an application for me , I promise I will do my best to be as active as I can in the community.

If you have any questions, comments, or need anything else like profile links/proofs, please feel free to PM me.

Thank you for taking the time to read my request, and I hope you consider me as a potential ''friend''.

Regards,
    aly13

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    in case your request wouldn't be honored: http://sharebus.com/ for afr rips (ddl)
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Cinematik and x264 offer iTS invites on their class-restricted forums, but I don't know how often the guy(s) that give those check their accounts, much less their basis to accept or deny an invite request.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Prepare to get disappointed if you join iTS . It's a dying place in my opinion , the only thing that is somewhat active are the forums .

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I just reviewed your last "Request iTS' thread .Too bad Skiz saw fit to trash it as it was epic.
    All I can say is that I miss a lot of people who posted in it, this site is lessened by their absence and that you haven't given any better reason now than you did then.

Also cinephillia is obviously getting senile as he told you the same thing previously.

Other things I noticed: Bumrocks said that he would "point you in the right direction " .What happened to that?

Really I don't want to be too hard-ass here as it is just a bt site and like any other could use more good users and fewer shitty ones ( myself included some places) but I'm really not feeling a lot of sincerity here.

Besides the AFR thingy ( forgive me I'm not overly concerned about such stuff myself) you mentioned ratioless but though you haven't mentioned it here I did notice that you are/used to be a member of PTN .Also (again not mentioned) Goem both has FL slots, lots of site wide freeleech and is still blessedly pretty easy to keep a postive ratio on.

Also as for "seed for as long as possible" ,since you yourself broached that subject and belong to sites other than 0day ,maybe some proof please.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Idol you have privs to look into the trash forum? Damn I shoulda kept my green stars
    Last edited by 1000possibleclaws; 10-06-2010 at 01:45 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000possibleclaws View Post
    Idol you have privs to look into the trash forum? Damn I shoulda kept my green stars

Really it's not that a big deal seeing how close the regular section is to garbage anymore anyway.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    I need it's review

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by BerGoO View Post
    I need it's review
    iTS a tracker with files on it that you can download . These include but are not restricted to ,movies ( both good and bad - also high-brow foreign ones...wait I already said bad ) ,music ,games,comics .
    There are members . I hate several of them ,especially the ones who make stupid, inappropriately placed requests.

Anything else you want to know?

Oh and TT was open for a second but is now closed .Fortunately all the really slimy people that pay close attention to this sort of thing for unscrupulous purposes got in and probably few if any real trance lovers did so all is right with the bt world.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast