Thread: BCG Inquiry

Poster
    I've been disabled from BCG due to inactivity. I found that out at the BCG IRC help channel however I wasn't allowed to have my account reinstated, I don't know why. AFAIK, tracker staff reinstate your account if it had been disabled for inactivity. I don't believe I've done anything wrong at BCG. I've tried to PM stoi but it seems he hasn't been replying to me. I would like to have a second chance at BCG and would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

I won't publicly post my username at BCG, however I will send it via PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by pineappleseeds View Post
    I don't believe I've done anything wrong at BCG.
    Apart from signing up then never using the tracker? I think some people would call that being a collector... Me? I'm not so cynical

Tracker staff don't have to do a thing... and re-enabling a user who never had any need to be a member in the first place doesn't strike me of being something high up on their agenda...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster
    When putting it that way, I suppose they don't - however I wouldn't be asking for a second chance if I didn't have any intentions of using the account. That is why I'm asking.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Max users 55000
    Registered users 50207

we are open atm you know, and if your account has been pruned, then just sign up again.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster
    I tried to signup however I received an 'Account Creation Limit Due to users abusing the site and creating multiple accounts, we have limited the number of accounts that can be created from a single IP. You must wait 0:00 before you can create an account.'. I've also tried logging into my account and I receive this error: "Login failed! This account has been disabled."

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well cirno banned you because in 24 weeks you only downloaded 2 torrents, and if you have been in IRC and talked to him about it, there is very little i can do tbh.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster
    I just checked through my IRC logs and I had talked to this person: ggbarnum.
    Last edited by pineappleseeds; 11-12-2010 at 10:55 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Well if i was you i would go back in and talk to cirno, he is the only one that can re-enable you (if he wishes to).

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster
    Alright, thanks stoi.

Edit: Many thanks to stoi and to cirno. My account has been re-enabled. This thread may be closed now.
    Last edited by pineappleseeds; 11-14-2010 at 04:20 AM. Reason: update

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Closed at thread starters request.

yo