Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jackass 3D - High Five, Funniest thing i ever saw

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    In fairness, Clash of the Titans was not originally filmed in 3D and the technology was added after the fact.That and it was just a shitty movie.

Anyway as it stands there are supposedly different levels of quality in both the 3D cameras themselves and the associated processes ,Cameron's being the best.
    The Alamo theater in Texas even went as far as to advertise that their screens were set up but Cameron's crew themselves for optimum effect/minimal darkness/poor viewing angles.

Point being even beyond the movie itself ,just like with sound quality, the 3D experience varies greatly from place to place ( and to a lesser degree seat to seat).
    but darkness is still definitely a factor( supposedly presently being overcome).

I bet Harry Potter will get it right.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    IdolEyes it's hard to recognise if your posts are sarcastic or not.

After the first Harry Potter movie, Philosopher's Stone, they were nothing but dark not only in themes but also scene shots - for the better!

Just flicked through today's episode of The Daily Show and Knoxville appears to talk about Jackass 3D - The.Daily.Show.2010.10.11.Johnny.Knoxville.HDTV.XviD-FQM
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

3. Lounge   -   #13
    pint76o's Avatar Poster
    I'm going to see this with friends, hope it's funny.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    None of them are funny, unless you have a sick sense of humor.

Why anyone would watch this franchise for laughs is beyond me. I thought it was to give kids inspiration to become famous on YouTube?
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

5. Lounge   -   #15
    JustDOSE's Avatar look at my meatwad
    If you have a lazy eye, a doninate eye, or any eye problems or brain damage(lol) then the 3d movies will suck because you wont be able to see the 3D correctly, and most people 15 years+ have one of these problems. 3D is marketed towards children for good reason, they are the only ones who can see it perfectly, until HD holographic movies are perfected we grown folks will have to settle with our HD widescreens.
    Pimpn aint easy ®

6. Lounge   -   #16
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post
    IdolEyes it's hard to recognise if your posts are sarcastic or not.
    I'm completely serious .So much so in fact that I'm going to name my children dead and serious.
    Might make for uncomfortable conversations though .

"Do you have any children "?
    "I have a son ,he's Dead .Would you like me to bring him around so that you can meet him? "
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    There you go again with you hints of sarcasm.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    im not impressed by 3d films i've seen Up, toy story 3 and the last resident evil in the third dimension. i pay about 14 quid a month for a cinema pass to see everything "for free" but with 3d films i have to pay £3 to see a 3d film. for the third dimension! something that exists for free everyday all around us and when you put the glasses on the screen seems to look smaller and the image not as sharp. and the films themselves (res evil in particular) seem to exist only because the technology does, less thought seems to go into the film quality its self

i think the fourth dimensions time? so Odeon might be able to charge extra by the minute, but what if you get up to go to the toilet and it turns out to be number 2 and you're gone for quite some time, does that count as leaving the fourth dimension and entering the third dimension as everything is naturally 3d and then would 3d charges apply? I'm not paying for glasses to take a shit
    £14 a month - what cinema is that, it costs about £14 for one ticket at my local cinema

9. Lounge   -   #19
    JustDOSE's Avatar look at my meatwad
    Quote Originally Posted by scrabble123 View Post
    £14 a month - what cinema is that, it costs about £14 for one ticket at my local cinema
    ridicules, its $8 here thats 3 euros...
    Pimpn aint easy ®

10. Lounge   -   #20
    8$AUD/movie if you're a student.

8 Australian dollars = 7.9056 U.S. dollars
    8 Australian dollars = 5.66222604 Euros

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast