Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ITS invite applications open

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Please tell me those aren't the questions you have to answer on those forms. Please.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Qlix's Avatar saving forever BT Rep: +1
    Just another elitist site with crappy retention and generally full of fuck.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    It's not really elitist ,at least it didn't use to be ,although they have added a couple of staffers that I wish they hadn't. Of course a site has to be staffed and knowledgeable people willing to do the job are probably few and far between.
    As for the retention and the fuck that's more a function of the members than the site.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Thanks Idol for saving my time . Those questions are asking too much and unneeded info

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I can't find review. link?

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by gagamel View Post
    I can't find review. link?
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-review-389858
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Thanks. It seems good. But they are asking too much info.....

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    iTS is like ScL , nice forums inactive tracker

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    kindret's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    and will die soon ? :/

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post
    Thanks Idol for saving my time . Those questions are asking too much and unneeded info
    I'm only posting what b2owulf had in his spoiler .As for being overly intrusive I never thought as much since the tracker staff have potentially a lot more to lose than you do.
    My point , if I had any ,to that bit of whimsy was that while I know you have to ask something ,several of the questions are outright silly.
    I mean anyone that is up to no good is just going to lie about everything anyway and the one question about being on seven other trackers to me doesn't show anything except that you are seven times as less likely to actually use iTS.

I guess someone there thinks that you need to be in the special twit club( because like it or not most people who are on all the impotent trackers are twits) or something in order to apply as opposed to just being a person of no pretense that enjoys movies and wants instead of "needs" to be a member of the site .
    Fact is I could list a couple dozen people who are traders that are on seven(or seventeen) sites but not one trader that is on only one. So iTS 1 Sense 0
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast