Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: ITS invite applications open

pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    “Innocence can be defamed and called stupidity. Honesty can be called gullibility. Candor becomes lack of common sense. Interest in your work can be called cowardice. Generosity can be called soft-headedness, and observe : the former is disturbing.”

Btw I don't take "everything" I read at face value .I only wish that I could. Of course I could make the argument hat you are in return taking everything that I say at face value but that would be oblivious.

Still stupid for the application to ask questions of liars and thieves and expect the truth though.
    I find it interesting that you presume to know what the expectations of the relevant people are.
    Taking into account you're familiar with some of the figures involved, I would expect you not to presume anything.

p.s.: I would've probably been impressed with the Maslow quote if you hadn't botched it.
    Last edited by pro267; 10-11-2010 at 12:03 AM.
    546f74616c6c792072616e646f6d20746578742e20416d617a696e671f20696e6e69742e

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by pro267 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    “Innocence can be defamed and called stupidity. Honesty can be called gullibility. Candor becomes lack of common sense. Interest in your work can be called cowardice. Generosity can be called soft-headedness, and observe : the former is disturbing.”

Btw I don't take "everything" I read at face value .I only wish that I could. Of course I could make the argument hat you are in return taking everything that I say at face value but that would be oblivious.

Still stupid for the application to ask questions of liars and thieves and expect the truth though.
    I find it interesting that you presume to know what the expectations of the relevant people are.
    Taking into account you're familiar with some of the figures involved, I would expect you not to presume anything.

p.s.: I would've probably been impressed with the Maslow quote if you hadn't botched it.
    Barry Maslow? Even though I'm not a huge fan I've always liked "I Can't Live Without You"

Btw I'm not presuming or assuming anything .I also, although superficially it may appear otherwise , not attempting to tell anyone how to do anything .I'm only stating my opinion in a somewhat mock serious fashion ,which actually not knowing the figures involved ( whatever that means) I haven't been given ( intentional altering botching of quotes or not) real reason to change an iota .
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456