Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ITS invite applications open

1. Register on iTS recruitment forum located at
    http://its-apps.co.cc/
    Direct link to registration page is
    http://z7.invisionfree.com/iTSApps/i...ct=Reg&CODE=00
    2. Log in and read the invite applications guidelines at
    http://z7.invisionfree.com/iTSApps/i...act=boardrules
    3. Create a new topic in the Applications forum, with the title ‘iTS Application’. The applications forum direct link is
    http://z7.invisionfree.com/iTSApps/i...hp?showforum=1
    Make sure to include answers to all questions, as mentioned in the app guidelines page.
    4. Wait for staff approval – if you are selected, an invite will be sent to the E-mail address you specified. Good Luck!

filenetworks.blogspot.com/2010/10/its-tracker-invite-applications-open.html

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    b3owulf's Avatar facepalm.jpg
    Level drop?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    it seems so
    Last edited by braveherat_7; 10-06-2010 at 04:39 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    CleverMan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Good, wouldn't harm to have some new good members. I only hope rules to apply strict enough

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    b3owulf's Avatar facepalm.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by CleverMan View Post
    Good, wouldn't harm to have some new good members. I only hope rules to apply strict enough
    Here's the qeustionnaire. Kinda cliche but it's all up to who reviews the applications.
    Spoiler: Show

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Well for me it looks like pretty much TPS recruitment movement. I mean all these invite forums suck nowadays. So probably that system is the only one correct way to go with. That suck that they don't do interview somewhere instead of that app system. Also the tracker doesn't become any worse with this new opportunity. So leave your "level" comments away from this topic if only you wasn't joking :p

Ah and the last note. Personaly I prefer to not invite anyone instead of believing in new blood. Probably I'm too pessimistic.
    Last edited by aen; 10-06-2010 at 07:03 PM.

sheriff -

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    1) Are you a wank, isn't that what you are actually asking? (e.g.: TPS, FST, TR, T-I) If you are, please paste direct profile links to your accounts at these sites here, one profile link per line.

Yes but only here so I would consider myself only to be semi-wank if this were indeed "an invite forum" . It's a forum with an invite section .Unlike those others listed it wasn't created as or intended to be , an "invite forum"

2) If you've answered the previous question affirmatively, please specify what the main topics that are of interest for you in those forums are, and how actively are you participating in them?

Interpersonal interactions with people that I mostly don't like almost entirely about anything non bt related so in essence basically the same thing I do on trackers.Honestly mostly hoping to pick up chicks though but am slowly coming to the realization that this might not in fact be the best place to do it.

3) Please paste direct links to your profiles at all the trackers you belong to (one link per line). The more links you provide the better chance your application gets approved.
    Note: we usually prefer experienced torrenters to provide at least 7 profile links (or more, the more the merrier), however if you don't have that many accounts do not be discouraged! We'll still review your application (although it might take a bit longer than usual to do so).

Note:I usually prefer people that aren't total mongs but then we all can't get what we wish for can we?
    Btw experienced torrenter is almost universally synonymous with wank but we establish that I am one already so this question is redundant . Also just a comment but wouldn't being on fewer sites be looked as being more an asset than being on many?

4) Have you ever traded BT invites or accounts before? If you have, which sites were involved in the trade? When did you trade for the last time?

No but if I did ,do you really expect an honest answer?

5) What sort of content are you mainly looking for in a BT tracker?

Hopefully good stuff . But if not good will settle for either HD( but not shit HD don't insult me) or fast.
    In that order good ,HD but not shit HD and fast . However the fast is negotiable if the site doesn't contain any Blacks or Jews.

6) Where are you from? (country/state/city)

Since you undoubtedly grabbed my IP is there really a need for me to tell you?And why do you seemingly assume that there are states in every country?

7) What are your currently used IPs? Please specify all IPs you may be connecting to the site from, including (but not limited to) your home, work and seedbox IPs.

I have a seedbox , if my activity here and the fact that I am an experienced torrenter isn't enough this should irrefutably establish my wankdom... errrr semi-wankdom.

8) What are your currently used usernames in other trackers/forums/sites?

Again more or less pointless because if I'm concealing anything I'm not going to put it in here am I?( No offense but boy you're stupid)

9) What is your approximate average seeding time on a torrent?

Site and torrent dependent isn't it? I wouldn't seed some dumb fuck straight to video movie on a 0day site for six months but conversely I'd feel bad if I didn't seed say Captain Blood for as long as humanly possible on a little unassuming site that cared about such things. But then again unless you demand some proof I'm quite likely to not be entirely truthful am I? ( This, this being your total lack of apparent reasoning ability , is getting old)

10) Please specify your current email address. You may also specify a backup address in case the first one doesn't work.

Give me a minute to create one.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-06-2010 at 07:53 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    invite sent Idol. you'll have to create the right email to receive it.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I don't understand email ,could you mail it to me?

IdolEyes787
    c/o The Prime Minister's Office
    24 Sussex Drive Ottawa Ont CA K1A 0A4
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I'll be stopping by your office shortly to kick you square in the balls for squashing government accountability.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast