Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: [ga] waffles tl ipt tv ptm

Quote Originally Posted by Itzik007 View Post
    that is very simple...
    i have friend in waffles.
    Oh, I see.

i am starting to think you dont have an invite any more... or you just dont wanna give it.
    I never thought about giving Waffles invites in the first place.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    well?

so what is it?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    that is very simple...
    i have friend in waffles.

i am starting to think you dont have an invite any more... or you just dont wanna give it.
    what else is needed?
    anon- sbi is not the one giving the waffles invite, Snap3r is.

anon- sbi is just the guy (like lots of others in this forum) who difficults your task of getting an invite by "attacking" you with his questions like he is some sort of torrent site superhero or savior..

I asked for an invite for waffles in this thread, but I honestly don't want it anymore. I'm just someone asking for an invite to a site and someone who is willing to obey the rules of the site and use it... But these guys just make this like a damn big deal like we are aplying to a job at NASA or something.. Its not the end of the world if someone has his account deleted for inactivity or even for bad ratio, I wouldn't do it because even if its a little thing like a torrent site it has rules and the right thing is to obey them.. but some guys take this to seriously haha

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    this is correct.
    i understand the "fear" but...

still waitng for inviter desicition.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by xgt View Post
    anon- sbi is just the guy (like lots of others in this forum) who difficults your task of getting an invite by "attacking" you with his questions like he is some sort of torrent site superhero or savior..
    Itzik007 said a few things about Waffles that someone who's not a member (as we assume is his case) would have a hard time knowing. I have nothing personal against him, but with many people possessing hidden agendas, histories of dupe accounts on trackers, and the like, I thought it wouldn't hurt to go by the only way of knowing how he was aware of what he was claiming - asking.

If you were in snap3r's position, would you like to invite someone who has already had an account on Waffles, and got banned for whatever reason? Would you like FST to be an unmonitored place for such persons to freely obtain tracker invites? I suppose not.

That or you can just see me as a torrent site "superhero" or "savior", when actually most people would agree I'm on the opposite side of the spectrum.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Yes, of course what you say its right, if i'm giving an invite, I want to give it to a person who is honest and not someone who cheats..

I exceeded myself with the comment of the torrent "superhero" directed to you, because I don't know your participation in other threads, so I apologize for that..

But to give you an example, when I opened a thread asking for an invite for Bit-HDTV, I felt that some users were giving me a "hard time" and I was just an honest guy asking an invite to a site, so my comment comes from there..Oh, I'm still waiting for the invite, because probably the ones asking the "difficult" questions didn't even have the invite.. For someone who just wants to join a site and use it and not cheat or something else, its kinda "hard" to read some comments that lead nowhere cause apparently it wasn't proven that i was honest, im my particular case.

Sorry about the off-topic

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    still waitng for inviter desicition.
    if i were you, i wouldn't expect anything from the invite giveaway section.

yesterday, 5:45 pm :

have BMTV + BTN if you want to trade...
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    snap3r's Avatar ..::/\::.. BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    what else is needed?

I think ur confusing me with anon-sbi.I dont think its his GA ... wait ill have a look ... nope its still mine.I have several invites but only one willing to share with FST

Quote Originally Posted by xgt View Post
    But these guys just make this like a damn big deal like we are aplying to a job at NASA or something.. Its not the end of the world if someone has his account deleted for inactivity or even for bad ratio,
    xgt if i would have unlimited invites ( and imunity to ban ) believe me i would invite everyone who wants to join but i dont so i gotta chose someone that will eventually earn an invite as well because believe it or not waffles is an awesome tracker with huge content that is available for you with just a click and id hate to lose it.
    Last edited by snap3r; 10-15-2010 at 12:59 AM. Reason: cuz i can

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Hey Snap3r. If it's okay with you I'd like a pretome invite for a friend who is not on this forum. I think he wants it for tv shows and animes. I'm sure that he will use it since he seemed sure he would and has 50GB+ download on IPT, TL and PTfiles.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    dear Snap3r,

i did get confused.
    all i said and all the information above is based on friend and reviews on waffles.
    i never had an acc there.

i really want an invite and i understand your fears.

that is why i can show u other tracker i have so you can see my stats.
    been looking for this invite for a long time.

i hope i'm not waisting my time...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast