Thread: [Req]Bit-HDTV

Poster BT Rep: +3
    Hello everyone,

Can someone be kind enough to give me an invite to Bit-HDTV?

Please pm me and i will explain to you the reason why im asking for an invite and believe me, its a pretty damn good reason

Regards everyone

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by xgt View Post

Please pm me and i will explain to you the reason why im asking for an invite and believe me, its a pretty damn good reason
    Just a guess but because you want to be a member?
    Btw why can't you just post the "very good reason" here .It's just a reason after all,not national security .PMs smell of secrecy and bs .
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-08-2010 at 10:27 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I also suggest you give your very good reason in public... Most won't bother about this request unless they see it right away in this thread.

I'm guessing that you need access to HD content, can't really see another reason
    Last edited by KFlint; 10-08-2010 at 10:35 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    I'm guessing that you need access to HD content, can't really see another reason
    don't be so narrow minded. someone may have kidnapped him and asked for this tracker as ransom.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Disguised trade?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Yeah, i can give you the very good reason, my account was disabled for inactivity and the staff there wasn't helpfull and treat me like an idiot. So if someone could sent me an invite, i would give proof of the two torrents i had seeding there...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Yeah, i can give you the very good reason, my account was disabled for inactivity and the staff there wasn't helpfull and treat me like an idiot.
    So, your very good reason is trying to get a dupe after their staff refused to reenable you?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    they said it was impossible to do it.. but most of the time they were mockin me like i was a f#%&in clown.. so i didn't get why they didnt reenable me..

and i was a member for about three years and with about 100gb buffer.. i don't take things seriously on the internet but it was kind of a disrespect from the kids :p

well, maybe they are seeing this and invite me in haha

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Sorry "pretty damn good"
    they said it was impossible to do it.. but most of the time they were mockin me like i was a f#%&in clown.. so i didn't get why they didnt reenable me..
    I would never mock you since I have coulrophobia.

Btw I may be wrong but wanting an invite so that you can rejoin a tracker that you don't apparently use probably doesn't qualify as a "good reason".
    Sorry, "pretty damn good reason ."
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-09-2010 at 03:31 AM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    No problem with our phobia buddy, i said "like i was a f#%&in clown".. hope you understand and wish you the best..

I had about 250gb uploaded i think and about 150gb downloaded, so apparently i used the tracker. Forgot to park the account, politely asked the staff there to reactivate the account and they didn't. I think that being a user for about three years and with good ratio were both good reasons but it was their call and i had to accept, forgetting the part where they acted bad.

So I'm here asking if anyone can please invite me, I can provide proof of ratio from other trackers..

Thanks in advance,