Thread: Best torrent Sites for old DVD VHS Rips...

Poster BT Rep: +3
    Anyone know about some good private sites that offer old rips? The only place i can find is rapidshare but rather have torrents instead.

Thanks

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    I would just get a rapidshare account account cheap easy and always max out your speeds.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightowl View Post
    I would just get a rapidshare account account
    With most sites having stopped using Rapidshare already, I'd consider it wasted money unless he downloads this stuff on a regular basis.

I'd go for Rapidshare as a free user, and being patient. After all, their speeds are good, and you can use jDownloader to automate the process, maybe also changing your IP between files to avoid waiting.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    well anon-sbi he said that the only site hes found had what he wanted but from rapid share. So most sites don't matter in this instance since he already has a site to go to.

That being said he could just pay for a month to get whats he wants I never said for him to do it long term. I go the patient route when getting cds from rapid but if he wants movies with multiple parts that would take him forever especially if he wants more than one a day. I do agree with you on the jDownloader though
    Last edited by Knightowl; 12-23-2010 at 11:51 PM.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightowl View Post
    well anon-sbi he said that the only site hes found had what he wanted but from rapid share. So most sites don't matter in this instance since he already has a site to go to.
    Correct, but I meant besides that. Buying a Rapidshare account you use for non-frequent downloading of only one type of content is a bit silly in my opinion, when you can get the files as a free user with relatively lax restrictions. Of course, I don't even know if that's the case, and it's all up to theshadow1234 - if he thinks Premium RS is the way to go, then that's perfect.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    I like the way you speak anon. Now aside from our own methods of downloading let's get back to the OP's question shall we. theshadow1234 can you go a little more in detail as to how old the rips you are looking for are?

Something easy for you to get into if your not already a member at with an abundant amount of content would be demonoid as it sometimes has things I can't find anywhere else. warez-bb.org is also good but is a one click hoster site.