Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: [Giveaway]Updated BH, TR, KG, IPtorrents, PTM, TvT, and now Rapidshare too

  1. #1
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    734
    I closed my other threads in this section, except for the seedbox giveaway, so I can make this updated thread.

    The two main differences are that there are no longer any CHDbits invites and I'm now giving away rapidshare access too. I decided I can share rapidshare because I have plenty of rapids left, and with their security lock I can maintain control over the account. I believe their IP limit is three atm, so I will share it with two other people at a time. The biggest rule is don't use it as a replacement for your trackers, if you use too much of my download traffic I will change the account details.

    Also giving away my usual invites.

    1 invite to Bithumen once I win an auction. With my seedbox I'm getting more stars there all the time, so it's only a matter of time before I get an invite. If your not Hungarian you'll need to really convince why I should invite you.

    1 or 2 KG invites
    1 or 2 Tranceroute invites
    1 TvT.ro Invite
    I also have plenty of IPtorrents and PTM invites

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post
    I decided I can share rapidshare because I have plenty of rapids left, and with their security lock I can maintain control over the account. I believe their IP limit is three atm, so I will share it with two other people at a time.
    Same shit as with AstraWeb, you can actually have more than one person use a Rapidshare account at the same time - but RS may notice this, change the password, and send the new one to you, along a friendly warning about how too many different IP ranges were caught using the account.
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Ahmed 3id's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    KSA
    Posts
    55
    @gameover

    Can i get a Rapidshare with you.. I have many files just need RS for one time..
    Last edited by Ahmed 3id; 10-09-2010 at 05:22 PM.

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    734
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post
    I decided I can share rapidshare because I have plenty of rapids left, and with their security lock I can maintain control over the account. I believe their IP limit is three atm, so I will share it with two other people at a time.
    Same shit as with AstraWeb, you can actually have more than one person use a Rapidshare account at the same time - but RS may notice this, change the password, and send the new one to you, along a friendly warning about how too many different IP ranges were caught using the account.
    I believe their limit is still three before they start doing annoying stuff like changing the pass, if I only share it with two people at the same time they shouldn't notice anything.

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    talkboy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post
    I believe their limit is still three before they start doing annoying stuff like changing the pass, if I only share it with two people at the same time they shouldn't notice anything.
    Until the system changed some weeks back, at three ips the owner got a email with new pass.. With the new system i dont know if there are limits.

    btw can anyone ask for any invite of you?!

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    734
    Quote Originally Posted by talkboy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post
    I believe their limit is still three before they start doing annoying stuff like changing the pass, if I only share it with two people at the same time they shouldn't notice anything.
    Until the system changed some weeks back, at three ips the owner got a email with new pass.. With the new system i dont know if there are limits.

    btw can anyone ask for any invite of you?!
    Anyone can ask for an invite if I have it, doesn't mean I will give it out. I evaluate candidates on a case by case basis.

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    35
    Can i get one for Tranceroute ?
    I can provide ratio and speed proof if needed.

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    734
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldfilm View Post
    Can i get one for Tranceroute ?
    I can provide ratio and speed proof if needed.
    You'll definitely need to provide more than two lines of text before I'll give out an invite.

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldfilm View Post
    Can i get one for Tranceroute ?
    I can provide ratio and speed proof if needed.
    You'll definitely need to provide more than two lines of text before I'll give out an invite.
    For you
    http://chdbits.org/userdetails.php?id=34876
    http://hdme.eu/userdetails.php?id=43612
    http://www.bit-hdtv.com/userdetails.php?id=128207
    https://hdchina.org/userdetails.php?id=86596
    Last edited by Goldfilm; 10-09-2010 at 06:20 PM.

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,452
    can i have PTM please i have heard good things abt the tracker and i wanna check it out

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •