Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [GA] 3 x IPTorrents

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Secrecy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Pretty sure I'm not.
    Oh sorry man, my post should've been, "everyone except for spammers such as IdolEyes787..."
    Then you really,really won't like my "spam " in your trade thread.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12

Oh sorry man, my post should've been, "everyone except for spammers such as IdolEyes787..."
    Well if you don't have anything better to do...then enjoy.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13

Well if you don't have anything better to do...then enjoy.
    Hmmm ( compares relative merits of speaking out against ignorance as opposed to spending time and effort on trying to get into leetish bt trackers for no valid reason or purpose) .

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    ^ lol

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15

Hey, everyone here is my friend
    Have TT account.
    Want FTN/HDBits invite only.

PM me.
    Pretty sure I'm not.
    I never understood the taboo in trading. You have a greater chance at receiving an FTN invite via trading a TT account for it, than via a giveaway.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by hulabula View Post

I never understood the taboo in trading. You have a greater chance at receiving an FTN invite via trading a TT account for it, than via a giveaway.
    You stand a better chance of having sex with Jessica Alba if you hit her over the head,tie her up and kidnap her so I really don't see your point.

^ lol
    Good comeback.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-10-2010 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    You stand a better chance of having sex with Jessica Alba if you hit her over the head,tie her up and kidnap her so I really don't see your point.
    Rereading my post, I don't see much of a point either. But what I wanted to say was, some trackers are difficult to get into and giveaways don't help. So if one (who wants to get into such a tracker really badly) has to turn to trading as a last resort, what is so bad about it? (It's consensual too unlike your jessica alba example) Clearly he wouldn't have taken the trouble, if he could get an invite for free. Besides, OP seems to be bringing free stuff to the table as well.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by hulabula View Post
    Rereading my post, I don't see much of a point either. But what I wanted to say was, some trackers are difficult to get into and giveaways don't help. So if one (who wants to get into such a tracker really badly) has to turn to trading as a last resort, what is so bad about it? (It's consensual too unlike your jessica alba example) Clearly he wouldn't have taken the trouble, if he could get an invite for free. Besides, OP seems to be bringing free stuff to the table as well.
    It doesn't seem to be consensual on the part of the tracker and in this case that is the only party that matters .
    Also no one "needs" to belong to any tracker so badly as to necessitate lying to get into it.
    Is it fair that everyone can't belong to certain trackers?No of course not but I would have hoped that the choice between being dishonest or not being a member would be a more difficult one.

Btw rewrite 'bringing free stuff to the table " to "looking for the quickest and easiest way to increase his rep count" and you will be closer to the truth.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    +1 hulabula

As IdolEyes787 has mentioned, it may be dishonest trading accounts to get in, but I don't see how one can attack lying if it leads to a win-win situation. Yes I have offered a TT account in exchange for FTN/HDBits in another thread, and I understand TT doesn't allow account trading, but think about what the better outcome is - I keep TT, where I will probably get banned due to inactivity...or trade it to someone who will actually use it, in exchange for something that I will use. Thus I see no harm in trading accounts.

IdolEyes787, who do you think you are? The master of human behavior? The savior of the world from ignorance? Or just someone who thinks they're so awesome that it's ludicrous... I'm sorry for opening this GA, I was trying increase rep, not trying to offer something to the community - just because you said so.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    I apologize for "attacking " you because clearly you are not just morally but also mentally deficient.
    it may be dishonest trading accounts to get in, but I don't see how one can attack lying if it leads to a win-win situation. Yes I have offered a TT account in exchange for FTN/HDBits in another thread, and I understand TT doesn't allow account trading, but think about what the better outcome is - I keep TT, where I will probably get banned due to inactivity...or trade it to someone who will actually use it, in exchange for something that I will use. Thus I see no harm in trading accounts.
    It's OK to lie as a means to an end .Try justifying that reasoning when someone screws you over using that exact twisted logic. See if you still think it's so OK.
    You only signed up to TT during the brief open sign up so that you could try and flip the account for something else ,a fact that you readily admit to. The harm as I pointed out elsewhere is that in doing so you deprived someone that actually wanted to be a member the opportunity .
    As for "trading it to someone that will actually use it" , overlooking the fact that by simply not signing up you would have done the exact same altruistic thing you assume that the person that you trade to will "use " the account to do more than buffer it.
    Now as an obviously experienced trader you tell me how many traded accounts end up actually being used as opposed not just flipped again for the "next big thing"?
    Of went that's how you already defined "used'

IdolEyes787, who do you think you are? The master of human behavior? The savior of the world from ignorance? Or just someone who thinks they're so awesome that it's ludicrous... I'm sorry for opening this GA, I was trying increase rep, not trying to offer something to the community - just because you said so.
    Once again I'm not trying to make you do anything, I 'm only offering an opinion on what is transpiring .I don't think that especially makes me a master or savior of anything in particular.It certainly doesn't make be better than you in anyway except maybe honesty.

As so cynically giving away invites purely to build rep ,I think I already said that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast