Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Matrix Revolutions!

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by TheFilePirater@10 November 2003 - 03:44

5.)he died when all the other smith's were blown apart, in the end you could see the 1st smith that battled neo was the oracle...
    smith was oracle
    Can u explain

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. Movies & TV   -   #172
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user+10 November 2003 - 04:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bawa@Klite_user @ 10 November 2003 - 04:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheFilePirater@10 November 2003 - 03:44

5.)he died when all the other smith&#39;s were blown apart, in the end you could see the 1st smith that battled neo was the oracle...
    smith was oracle
    Can u explain [/b][/quote]
    Smith did that converting thingy you know where he sticks his hands in to you and then black stuff comes out and then somehow you get a suit and sunglasses and stuff and you look like him and then he turn to him&#33; he did that on the oracle

3. Movies & TV   -   #173
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    oops ma mistake i thought he was talking about arcetect

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. Movies & TV   -   #174
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@10 November 2003 - 05:30
    oops ma mistake i thought he was talking about arcetect
    LOL Yeah he turned the CREATOR of the matrix in to a smith.... like that&#39;ll ever happen

5. Movies & TV   -   #175
    The ending could have been worse.

imagine this endning.

Smith walks up to NEo and does that merge thing and then Neo wakes up and looks at his PC screen and sais

"follow the white rabbit" and Neo sais

"it was just a dream"

God Damn that would have pissed me of.

6. Movies & TV   -   #176
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    the matrix was shite. i know there is a tread for it in movieworld, but i need a new thread to let me vent my anger. the first one was really good, but the second was a big pile of wank, and the third was a total cock smuggling piece of shite. it was sooooooo cheesy. thanks for your time. also did anyone think the bit when agent smith was asking the oracle about the cookie that he was stoned. i get the same sort of paralleles when i have been smoking as he got in that particular scene. wondering whether everything happens for a reason.

7. Movies & TV   -   #177
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Like ive said before

OVER RATED

8. Movies & TV   -   #178
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    1) Neo&#39;s dead right?

i thought he just got put back in the goo, but i think your supposed to wonder so it leaves space for the matrix 4

2) Is the Matrix (fake world) still continuing or is everyone free?

not everyone can handle being freed so rather than beating the machines they had to make peace.

3) Was all the machines wanted was Smith to Die?

at the end neo told the machine thing that Smith was going to end both worlds. as a trade for neo killing smith the robot granted peace.

4) Why did the robots make peace?

look up

5) How did Smith Die?

i cant remember. i think its cos the oracle only knows the future because people dont make there own choices, but cos neo wouldnt stop, smith self-destructed

6) Did the Movie Suck In YOur thoughts? (the ending sucked ASS)

eeeyaoooo maybe

9. Movies & TV   -   #179
    Poster
    i dont kno if its been posted yet but i believe that the ending (last scene) is about the little girl where the oricle says "did you do that?" and the little girl said something like "its for neo" so wtf is up with the girl, is she special or just wierd

the rest of the film i understand

10. Movies & TV   -   #180
    Poster
    Originally posted by TheDave@10 November 2003 - 15:08
    1) Neo&#39;s dead right?

i thought he just got put back in the goo, but i think your supposed to wonder so it leaves space for the matrix 4

2) Is the Matrix (fake world) still continuing or is everyone free?

not everyone can handle being freed so rather than beating the machines they had to make peace.

3) Was all the machines wanted was Smith to Die?

at the end neo told the machine thing that Smith was going to end both worlds. as a trade for neo killing smith the robot granted peace.

4) Why did the robots make peace?

look up

5) How did Smith Die?

i cant remember. i think its cos the oracle only knows the future because people dont make there own choices, but cos neo wouldnt stop, smith self-destructed

6) Did the Movie Suck In YOur thoughts? (the ending sucked ASS)

eeeyaoooo maybe
    1) i dont believe neo is dead, i think he is gonna be reinserted
    2) those who want to be free can be so the acutech (sp) says
    3) yeah smith was out of control all they wanted was him gone he was a virus
    4) they wanted control, and thats what they have
    5) Smith tried to overwrite neo, but neo had some code in him that caused agent smith to be destroyed (kinda like anti-virus)
    6) i really enjoyed the movie although when neo and blaine where fightin a near had a fit from the flashing lights