Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Matrix Revolutions!

great movie!

what a long topic!

heres what i think (contains spoilers):

1) Humanity made the matrix sytem (AI) turned out to be: man+women. These 2 people are the architect and the oracle. The architect became evil and oracle good. Both can never be destroyed because they are the matrix. They balance each other out (like the opposites: man & wife).

2) The french guy only survived one 'The-One' so hes not been here long, so he must have someone after him when he dies & a counterguy which is good. This could be:
    a. the girl
    b. his wife
    c. chinese guy: The French guy and that chinese looking guy seemed to have met in the past. He could also be a gaurdian angel or something.

3) Neo cant defeat smith as they have the same strength. The final hit from Smith lets Neo realize how he can destroy him. Let him be erased or rewritten by Smith. The world would be unbalanced because there is too much evil and Smith would get destroyed by himself to unbalance things.
    This doesnt mean that neo died in the real world /or/ it could mean that his body now houses Smith (as seen with bane).
    However Neo could have been backed up before he entered the matrix.

4) The oracle asks the girl in the end if she made the sun. And she answers: Yes. Now who in the world is the girl? Is she the next 'The-One' or what? Then i start to think about 2)a. She can program like the French guy.

5) Smith got the power of the oracle to see in time. But as she said: you cant see something if you dont understand it. This is what scares Smith in the end: he suddenly doesnt understand.

6) The oracle is always re-inserted into the matrix by the architect because else: world unbalance>he goes>matrix gone. Explaines why shes back in the end.

/OR/

As Smith was destroyed, everyone he 'assimilated' returned.

This all i can think of now.

2. Movies & TV   -   #182
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    so now, it's not settled that neo is alive or reinserted? i thought it was a great movie. touching even. all the critics were fucked up in the ass to hard by a cow. the movie was the best i've cn all year. everything else was either stupid, or pointless. this was for sure the best movie all year. still, then ending, so the architect said he'll free everyone, like he's not human (born to lie). if he is freeing everyone, how would he survive? and how would he reinsert neo? so neo is dead then? i'm confused. but it was a great movie either way

3. Movies & TV   -   #183
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@11 November 2003 - 04:41
    so now, it's not settled that neo is alive or reinserted? i thought it was a great movie. touching even. all the critics were fucked up in the ass to hard by a cow. the movie was the best i've cn all year. everything else was either stupid, or pointless. this was for sure the best movie all year. still, then ending, so the architect said he'll free everyone, like he's not human (born to lie). if he is freeing everyone, how would he survive? and how would he reinsert neo? so neo is dead then? i'm confused. but it was a great movie either way
    Matrix 4 Plot...

Archietect doesnt free anyone so neo has to go kick his old ass

4. Movies & TV   -   #184
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1+11 November 2003 - 04:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stonecoldfreak1 @ 11 November 2003 - 04:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@11 November 2003 - 04:41
    so now, it&#39;s not settled that neo is alive or reinserted? i thought it was a great movie. touching even. all the critics were fucked up in the ass to hard by a cow. the movie was the best i&#39;ve cn all year. everything else was either stupid, or pointless. this was for sure the best movie all year. still, then ending, so the architect said he&#39;ll free everyone, like he&#39;s not human (born to lie). if he is freeing everyone, how would he survive? and how would he reinsert neo? so neo is dead then? i&#39;m confused. but it was a great movie either way
    Matrix 4 Plot...

Archietect doesnt free anyone so neo has to go kick his old ass [/b][/quote]
    but i thought this was the end of the "beginning"

5. Movies & TV   -   #185
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+11 November 2003 - 04:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power @ 11 November 2003 - 04:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@11 November 2003 - 04:45
    <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power
    @11 November 2003 - 04:41
    so now, it&#39;s not settled that neo is alive or reinserted? i thought it was a great movie. touching even. all the critics were fucked up in the ass to hard by a cow. the movie was the best i&#39;ve cn all year. everything else was either stupid, or pointless. this was for sure the best movie all year. still, then ending, so the architect said he&#39;ll free everyone, like he&#39;s not human (born to lie). if he is freeing everyone, how would he survive? and how would he reinsert neo? so neo is dead then? i&#39;m confused. but it was a great movie either way

Matrix 4 Plot...

but i thought this was the end of the "beginning" [/b][/quote]
    that confused me

6. Movies & TV   -   #186
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1+11 November 2003 - 06:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stonecoldfreak1 @ 11 November 2003 - 06:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@11 November 2003 - 04:48
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@11 November 2003 - 04:45
    <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power
    @11 November 2003 - 04:41

Matrix 4 Plot...

but i thought this was the end of the "beginning"
    that confused me [/b][/quote]
    beginning of the end

7. Movies & TV   -   #187
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Plz correct me if iam wrong

as we know every pc need a opreting system to be able to run and matrix is OS for machine world, isnt?

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

8. Movies & TV   -   #188
    Here&#39;s one of the better threories i&#39;ve heard about the end.

The machines allow Neo to plug into the matrix for the final showdown. Smith eventually takes over Neo. Now, Smith is even more powerful, and would be in Neo&#39;s real body (kinda like what happened to that other guy, sorry forgot his name). To prevent super Smith from taking over everything, the machines destroy Neo&#39;s body (if you remember, they kind of showed this, with what looked like large energy pulses into Neo&#39;s body), and effectively kill the main Agent Smith. So Neo is basically sacrificed to save everyone, the machines and the humans. This sort of follows the "god" like pattern of Neo as well (as Jesus died to save everyone from sin... Neo died to save everyone period).

Can&#39;t say this is fact but thought it was a pretty good theory.

9. Movies & TV   -   #189
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@11 November 2003 - 17:23
    Plz correct me if iam wrong

as we know every pc need a opreting system to be able to run and matrix is OS for machine world, isnt?
    yes i think thats correct. the matrix is the os and the machines are the computer (which feeds on humans)

10. Movies & TV   -   #190
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    That sound&#39;s like the most plausible theory i&#39;ve heard so far mojo2185, it mostly makes sense but still leaves the question about all the other Smith&#39;s, as only 1 of them took over Neo&#39;s body so what happened to the rest?

Perhap&#39;s, a theory to go with your&#39;s, is that when Smith took over Neo&#39;s body it allowed the Matrix to spread a virus/anti-virus into the system that would destroy all the Smiths (maybe they couldn&#39;t before as they didn&#39;t have a way of infecting one of them to start it spreading? or they couldn&#39;t create a virus/anti-virus until Smith took over Neo as then it enabled them to examine Smith&#39;s code?)

I doubt we&#39;ll know what really happened at the end for along time, as the brothers will probably wait an age before they finally say what really happened just so when interest in it start&#39;s fading they can give it a bit of a boost.

Sniper.