Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101718192021 LastLast

Thread: Matrix Revolutions!

Originally posted by SniperInTheShadows@11 November 2003 - 23:36
    (maybe they couldn't before as they didn't have a way of infecting one of them to start it spreading? or they couldn't create a virus/anti-virus until Smith took over Neo as then it enabled them to examine Smith's code?)
    Well i thought it might be more of a firewall sort of system which protects the Smiths.
    There's some kind of restart when another smith links up with the original one (his head moves slightly backwards). Like a network or something. When a virus has infected one computer on a network => others will get infected too.

2. Movies & TV   -   #192
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    (Spider_dude)
    The first rule of talk club, is no one talks in talk club.
    The second rule of talk club is no one talks in talk club.........

3. Movies & TV   -   #193
    NEO + TRINITY DIED ! O M G!

.... i dont know if anyone else posted that but i thought ide post it to spoil it for some of you guys that didnt read it before myab ye k thnx maybhe yeah.

4. Movies & TV   -   #194
    Originally posted by bujub22@12 November 2003 - 16:35
    well every body on kazaa saying the movie was good was bad well its all good to me pretty much the whole movie reminds me of reboot the cartoon basically how machines and humans function together all kind of confusing but as a writer myself i see were they were going with all that when neo died and smith ended all i have to say is read a book called stellars sci fi novel #4 it tell a lot on the backround on how to get were the 1 who wrote the story talking about the 2 brother who made the matrix were smart they basiclly took other scenerio's from other movies if u didnt get that part watch all terminader and a.i and the planet of the apes theres alway 1 thing they leave you with when u see the movies what happen afta the fact everything went down and what happen to them after words if you come out from watching a movie with qustions rather than answers than that was a good movie cause it made u want more
    use this: .

yeah but i guess the credit still goes to them because if you have great scenes, you still need to complete the package, if you know what i mean. And they have to try and present it in an original way. Other movies have also included scenes from other movies. Like scary movie.

5. Movies & TV   -   #195
    The architect says at the end, whoever wants to get out, will be allowed to.

Also, I don't know if alot of people know this but, the oracle was changed into another body by the Merovingon. But thats because the Merovingon got her codes by the parents of the little girl, that was the deal, so they could smuggle her into the Matrix.

6. Movies & TV   -   #196
    well done justin you are quite right (must have a good source of info there) i just guessed it at the time and later got confirmation, no one likes a traitor but if they hadnt , well who knows what would have happened , also leaves the door open for other 'mystical powers that may be' in future episodes....which there will be i THINK but obviously -1 Neo .

7. Movies & TV   -   #197
    My source is good, it's Enter The Matrix...It shows Ghost visiting the Oracle, and he says what happend to you, and she says she was betrayed by the 2 programs she trusted the most, and was given their child. It didn't make sense at the time, but after Revolutions, it makes perfect sense.

8. Movies & TV   -   #198
    My source is good, it's Enter The Matrix...It shows Ghost visiting the Oracle, and he says what happend to you, and she says she was betrayed by the 2 programs she trusted the most, and was given their child. It didn't make sense at the time, but after Revolutions, it makes perfect sense.

9. Movies & TV   -   #199

10. Movies & TV   -   #200
    pointless post, board froze my comp

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101718192021 LastLast