Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Matrix Revolutions!

Poster
    THIS MOVIE WAS GREAT, Is everything i expected...

ok, neo infected smith??? or was it because neo was smith's opposite so they cancelled each other out?? and how did the oricle servive? is she all powerful or just re-created?

I think Neo died and then the "SOURCE" used his body for destroying every other smith , and returned the people where they belonged...

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    old school
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}@5 November 2003 - 17:33
    Spoiler:

-Ok it starts 15 later as were Reloaded ended....
    -Neo is trapped between Zion and the Matrix....
    -Smith absorbed Oracle...
    -Machines attack Zion..
    -Trinity dies....
    -Neo goes to Machine city... (if you seen Animatrix you know what I mean)
    -Neo will fight for the machines and humans against Smith
    -Smith thinks he won but....
    -end!

Ok the big question @ the end: did HE died...

- I think yes,
    Oracle says: 'we will see him again...'
    I bet she ment in Heaven
    some more in depth spoilers!

please!

maybe?

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    zinc1's Avatar Poster
    I think I'll stop reading all these Matrix Revolutions threads,too many spoilers.
    I'm watching it on friday,and then I'll decide whether it was good or bad.

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    Retired
    Originally posted by Gutter@5 November 2003 - 21:03
    some more in depth spoilers!

please!

maybe?
    no.... Just go to the cinema...

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    old school

ok, but those spoilers even left me a lil puzzled

off to the movies

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    Poster
    Security must be tight! No one has released a copy of matrix revolutions. Reloded was released on the internet 1 day before. Today it came out, i was expecting one crappy quality to have come out...

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    Saw it today. May need to see it again, but my initial thought was that it was very disappointing.

Speaking as one who enjoyed all the "pretentious philosophical predeterminism" bent of Reloaded, I thought it was a shame that all I really got here was an action movie. Great action, but that's not what I liked about the whole Matrix concept.

To be honest, I've read much better and more exciting theories on what might have happened in Revolutions here in the forum over the last few months.

Won't put in any spoilers, though you'll all have seen it soon enough. But I felt that many of the questions started in Reloaded were left unanswered in this one. And even opened up some entirely new ones.

I will see it again, but right now I'm thinking that parts two and three only serve to make part one a massive fluke for the Wachowskis.

Interested to see what you people made of it.

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    I saw it this morning at the IMAX (first showing of the day) and I'm going again after work (regular theater this time).

The W.Brothers (not warner) said they would NOT make another Matrix movie. Of course, in a few years when their careers are failing and WB (warner this time) says, Hey! Here's 100million for the both of you, make part 4, they will do it.

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Gutter+5 November 2003 - 21:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gutter @ 5 November 2003 - 21:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-{I}{K}{E}@5 November 2003 - 17:33
    Spoiler:

-Ok it starts 15 later as were Reloaded ended....
    -Neo is trapped between Zion and the Matrix....
    -Smith absorbed Oracle...
    -Machines attack Zion..
    -Trinity dies....
    -Neo goes to Machine city... (if you seen Animatrix you know what I mean)
    -Neo will fight for the machines and humans against Smith
    -Smith thinks he won but....
    -end&#33;

Ok the big question @ the end: did HE died...

- I think yes,
    Oracle says: &#39;we will see him again...&#39;
    I bet she ment in Heaven
    some more in depth spoilers&#33;

please&#33;

maybe? [/b][/quote]
    Ok you want more detailed spoilers, then here.

BIG SPOILER ALERT

Neo got traped in a place built by "the train man". Its a place for smuggling programs into the matrix. You have to be on a train to get out(on his train). If try to run through the trains path, you reappear on the other side(an infinite kind of thing....keep going right, you come from the left...)

Smith goes to the oracle&#39;s house, smashes some cookies, and overwrites her into a smith. Then the smith gets up and looks around...then starts laughing...

By the way, smith seems more un-professional(if that would be the word)in this movie. He seems to talk more like a human. Seems to have more feeling, sort of like the sobing at the end of the movie...

The zion scenes were bad ass. The drill coming down and turning into sort of a monster. The smart kid that sort of saved the day.

Trinity was killed when neo and her were in the ship heading towards the machine city. Sentinels forced them up into the air(thats when you see the beautiful sky, trinity says: beautiful...). The ship heads back down where they smash into something. Then neo(with burned eyes by bane(guy with smith in him), feels around for her. She says "over here". They start with small talk about her loving him, then she gets to the point where she can&#39;t go with him, thats when he feels the PIPES STICKING OUT OF HER CHEST. They talk about before, and kiss, then she dies. He moves on to talk to a FACE made of sentinals. He tells them he wants peace, the machines send a message to the sintenials in zion to stop fighting. Morpheous comes out and walks near the sintenials.

Neo fights smith through tons of stuff. At the end he says "your right smith, its inevitable", then lets smith copy him. Then the machines do something to his body and the smith that took over neos body, blows up. Then they all blow up. At the end it shows the oracle(the smith that took her was destroyed and left her body). At zion, the kid screams to the people "THE WAR IS OVER&#33;"

Man and Machine are evidently buddys.

The machine platform carrys Neo&#39;s body away. Back at zion morpheous hugs niobe and says, neo did it. She says: "Neo, where ever you are, thank you".

I feel bad because trinity, morpheous, and neo will probably never be together again.

One part in the movie neo thanks morpheous(calls him captain or something), like it was over. Very good movie. Not the best but....

Oh and at the end, the oracle, that kid, and the "White Dude" from the second one, are talking. He says that everyone in the matrix will have to be let free.

Anyway good movie. Is that good enough spoiler for you?

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    i saw it tonight , i loved it btw (go to the cinema guys dont waste good film by dloading it get off your butts and see it ), i just managed top catch a keanu reeves interview and even he says its the end of Neos story, so who are we looking at now? that little indian girl ??

btw cadelaguana was smith being more unprofessional ? or were those &#39;flaws&#39; caused by the oracles integration???

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast