Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: acidlounge.org.uk down?

Can't access site or IRC.... I know they were planning to migrate elsewhere, but last I read they had decided to stay on the original domain!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    kindret's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    same problem

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    No body have any insights?

The new Url would suffice to see if its just a nameserver disconnect?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    The URL in the thread title isn't correct, but the site's not loading even with the right one.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Om3n's Avatar Poster
    The site is up now, they won't migrate but rather "expend", by creating a new site reserved for big donors...

acid*****.net is exclusive to donors over the next month who donate £30 or more. So if you fancy yourself a username@acid*****.net then donate £30 and PM ** with donation details and let ***** know what email address you want
    £30 !!!
    Last edited by Om3n; 10-12-2010 at 01:48 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    That's not a new site, that's an email server, but regardless... lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    My dream is to have a burnout-oriented torrent site hosting all my private emails, thanks Acid-lounge <3
    Last edited by 1000possibleclaws; 10-12-2010 at 02:35 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000possibleclaws View Post
    My dream is to have a burnout-oriented torrent site hosting all my private emails, thanks Acid-lounge <3
    Hear, Hear.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Recent Downtime Posted by ____ (12-Oct-2010 )

Our host had the day off, Canadian Turkey day...Go Figure. So as a result, no one was around to press the "any key" button on the server.

As an apology for the downtime, I've enabled Free Leech for the time being, at least until one of the higher ups turns it off.

Enjoy.

Enjoy the FL I guess?
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000possibleclaws View Post
    I don't know if it meets your requirements, but Pretome also offered @pretome.net e-mail addresses last time I checked.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast