Thread: Verified Flt-halo.bin

I downloaded the verified flt-halo.bin but there is an error in Cab5.cab (sounds.map), did anyone have the same problem??

What can I do?

2. Games   -   #2
    i got that version and it works fine so incase u aint read the topic dont download off of kazaa you get corrupt files how manyu times do we hav to tell newbies

EDIT: abu_has_the_power has made a nice topic explaining this to nebies like you, wod a mod please pin it. thnx

3. Games   -   #3
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    if i were you i would download using bittorent or using Emule

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@5 November 2003 - 19:14
    i got that version and it works fine so incase u aint read the topic dont download off of kazaa you get corrupt files how manyu times do we hav to tell newbies

EDIT: abu_has_the_power has made a nice topic explaining this to nebies like you, wod a mod please pin it. thnx
    You could have said to him politely or something damn!!!

Just because someone downloads a file and it turns out corrupt doesnt make them an Auto n00b ya know!.

BTW M-o-r-p-h-e-u-s, i thought the file you needed was small and i was thinking of sending it to you but its 213MB and 174MB zipped

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by neattairoski+5 November 2003 - 22:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (neattairoski @ 5 November 2003 - 22:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-peerzyboy@5 November 2003 - 19:14

You could have said to him politely or something damn&#33;&#33;&#33;

Just because someone downloads a file and it turns out corrupt doesnt make them an Auto n00b ya know&#33;.

BTW M-o-r-p-h-e-u-s, i thought the file you needed was small and i was thinking of sending it to you but its 213MB and 174MB zipped [/b][/quote]
    Tanx neattairoski
    The reason I am a newbie is because I have a question, why else would I join.
    And for all they know; I&#39;m pretty new at p2p.

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by M-o-r-p-h-e-u-s+6 November 2003 - 15:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (M-o-r-p-h-e-u-s @ 6 November 2003 - 15:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by neattairoski@5 November 2003 - 22:11
    <!--QuoteBegin-peerzyboy
    @5 November 2003 - 19:14

You could have said to him politely or something damn&#33;&#33;&#33;

Just because someone downloads a file and it turns out corrupt doesnt make them an Auto n00b ya know&#33;.

BTW M-o-r-p-h-e-u-s, i thought the file you needed was small and i was thinking of sending it to you but its 213MB and 174MB zipped
    Tanx neattairoski
    The reason I am a newbie is because I have a question, why else would I join.
    And for all they know; I&#39;m pretty new at p2p. [/b][/quote]
    i was just saying that he should hav done a search on halo or coruption.
    and he did turn out to b a newbie so stfu.

7. Games   -   #7
    Well, I downloaded HALO again and KaZaA did a good job this time&#33;&#33;

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by M-o-r-p-h-e-u-s@6 November 2003 - 17:39
    Well, I downloaded HALO again and KaZaA did a good job this time&#33;&#33;
    read my above post

9. Games   -   #9
    Lick My Lovepump
    You should at least have tried using CDMage first (search google).

It cleared a couple of my games that&#39;ve corrupted.