Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [GA] Waffles

RoSsoNeRI's Avatar LoUiS VuiTtoN DoN BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I got a few waffles invites I might GA here to some deserving member(s). There's just 1 RULE:

YOU MUST be a member at what.cd with a respectable buffer. I'll obviously ask for your profile link at what and may ask for more proofs/profile links.

You may ONLY pm me your profile link for what.cd. Anything else will be ignored and you'll be automatically disqualified. I'll be going through your post history here, bear that in mind.

A seedbox is preferred, but not required. Do post a speedtest result when requesting.

Good Luck

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by RoSsoNeRI View Post
    1 RULE:

YOU MUST be a member at what.cd with a respectable buffer.
    The question is, why would someone with a well-buffered account on What.cd want to join Waffles? They did sometimes have stuff I couldn't find on the former, but I think otherwise What is superior in almost every aspect.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    RoSsoNeRI's Avatar LoUiS VuiTtoN DoN BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    That's your opinion. There's plenty of stuff you will find at waffles rather than at what. Although your point is somewhat valid. Its just all my invitees to waffles have been disabled due to inactivity, and I believe since the 2 sites are familiar on some bases, if one can survive at what, they can at waffles aswell. I hope im right.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I got a few waffles invites I might GA here to some deserving member(s). There's just 1 RULE:

YOU MUST be a member at what.cd with a respectable buffer. I'll obviously ask for your profile link at what and may ask for more proofs/profile links.

You may ONLY pm me your profile link for what.cd. Anything else will be ignored and you'll be automatically disqualified. I'll be going through your post history here, bear that in mind.

A seedbox is preferred, but not required. Do post a speedtest result when requesting.

Good Luck
    Just how exactly is a person "deserving" of being invited to a torrent tracker?

Also since you apparently are a member of both What and Waffles I would think that you would have been aware that seedboxes are ironically of the most benefit to those that don't really invest themselves in the site.
    Of course if all you are concerned about is having the largest possible buffer ......
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Just how exactly is a person "deserving" of being invited to a torrent tracker?

Also since you apparently are a member of both What and Waffles I would think that you would have been aware that seedboxes are ironically of the most benefit to those that don't really invest themselves in the site.
    Of course if all you are concerned about is having the largest possible buffer ......
    You again?? LOL Dude you need to go out more often.

First off, if you can't even judge if someone is "deserving" or not to be invited by you, then you shouldn't be even posting in the bittorrent section.

Secondly, yes. I could careless how much time my invitee spends on the tracker, since I understand there's more to life then torrent trackers. But I do care that they use it and keep a healthy ratio. And the only way I know of, where you can keep a good ratio is by having a decent buffer.

And finally, apparently you didn't read my post properly. Do read it again. I never said having a seedbox was a requirement, just a preference, since it does get hard at times to seed there. I myself dont have a seedbox, never did, and I do fine without one.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

First off, if you can't even judge if someone is "deserving" or not to be invited by you, then you shouldn't be even posting in the bittorrent section.
    First intelligent thing that you've said.Not for the reason that you think but... clearly one of us probably doesn't belong here.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    The criteria you've set for the giveaway in itself, is pretty tough. But it's up to you I suppose.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    this is correct...

i was confused because i am looking for waffles for ages!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    The criteria of selection of potential members is weird.Like anon said,A guy who is in good standing at What.CD wont use Waffles and you will only be inviting a collector.The best thing you can do is ask for profile links of respectable trackers (at least 3,preferably not music trackers) and make sure Waffles is his/her first music tracker and who is genuinely interested in collecting music (Ask him to show his music collection/the recent snatches in music category from other trackers etc)
    Just my opinion thou,if you want your invitee to be a "user" in Waffles that is.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I AGREE!

can show proofs of my tracks...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast