Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: req :tvstore.me

Condor's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i am bitmetv and tvtorrents.ro member and good user there
    i want to join and try tvstore.me

if u help i will be happy thanks
    Last edited by Condor; 10-13-2010 at 03:27 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Condor View Post
    i am bitmetv ......and good user there

This doesn't exactly speak to that fact.

have :torrentvault and bitmetv invite

need :http://tvstore.me/ or http://7track.org/ invite account
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    being a trader thats is not meaning a bad user on tracker...if someone is a good user on bitmetv he is Judge of the world and everyone knows bitmetv rules and staffs are stupid around ...
    if someone good at bitmetv he must deserv tvstore it is not important being a trader or a nontrader

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    if someone good at bitmetv he must deserv tvstore it is not important being a trader or a nontrader
    I'm at Bitmetv too and I'm no trader, thus I feel I deserv tvstore more than you!
    Can you feel the LOVE

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Guys, we have not yet opened the registration. Neither invitation, nor free registration. The process of migrating former Bitgate users is still going on. Please, be patient - I let you all know, when we open our gates. I think I do not encourage my members to invite Condor.
    Last edited by Sylar666; 10-13-2010 at 12:39 PM.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    b
    How do you figure being a "good" member of a tracker makes you deserving of anything? Would someone please explain that to me again?
    Also was for being a good member of BMTV and being a trader ,well could be true but I think you would be hard pressed to get any staff from there to agree about that . I think that was my point ,it being their site and their opinions in this case therefore the only ones that seem to matter.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    [QUOTE=IdolEyes787;3518571]
    b
    I'm at Bitmetv too and I'm no trader, thus I feel I deserv tvstore more than you!
    i deserv all accounts because i give another account or invite for get it...

Guys, we have not yet opened the registration. Neither invitation, nor free registration. The process of migrating former Bitgate users is still going on. Please, be patient - I let you all know, when we open our gates. I think I do not encourage my members to invite Condor.
    i am happy with bitmetv but maybe i will not wait you invite and find an account

How do you figure being a "good" member of a tracker makes you deserving of anything? Would someone please explain that to me again?
    i can explain

because tvstore is a tv tracker like bitmetv isnt it, and they are the tv best tracker with stupid rules ,staffs, and it is not easy to build a good ratio with home connection and they havent got any bonus or something... if someone good member at bitmetv he deserv tvstore...
    to being a trader not change this...
    Last edited by Condor; 10-13-2010 at 01:50 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    You make no sense. You don't deserve anything. You, or anyone else for that matter.

Some people take torrenting too deep in their lives.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    [QUOTE=Condor;3518580]
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

i am happy with bitmetv but maybe i will not wait you invite and find an account
    I personally assure you that I will ban you immediately. This is not a place for you, Dude.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    You make no sense. You don't deserve anything. You, or anyone else for that matter.

Some people take torrenting too deep in their lives.
    this is torrent site accounts , i will trade it, i will use it, i will giveaway it..i dont need any rules of staffs or a trackers...
    u dont decide i deserv or not...only u can say ''u dont deserv''... i will take what i want ...

yes i live in this forum more than four years like u ...

[QUOTE=Sylar666;3518586]
    I personally assure you that I will ban you immediately. This is not a place for you, Dude.
    are u serious

look i made a request here, why u all fighting me ... if someone who want to fill my request, he will never ask u..
    Last edited by Condor; 10-13-2010 at 03:04 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast