Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: TT was just open signups... already there are more trades

optimuscrime's Avatar Poster
    I ... ...have...

...multiple accounts on TT...

There you go
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post

i dont match u in this feature of urs and once again u have disappointed me.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post
    Thanks for that but actually it's quite different. Look through my old trade threads, the few of them there are, and you will see I wasn't even offering to trade any trackers. I was trying to get an old somethingawful account, and that forum doesn't even have any specific rules about trading. The sites I was offering to trade, like ie. luelinks and ffffound, aren't trackers either which means they also don't prescribe to the same trading rules. Hard to say I'm breaking any rules when they aren't even written up anywhere on those sites (plus on luelinks people even openly sell accounts all the time). So how is that the same as people getting accounts at an ex-high level tracker during open signups, missing the TT rules page that clearly states trading is against their rules, and trading the accounts they just got barely over a week ago?????

Or are you still pissed I haven't given you that ffffound invite yet?

Set, match, and point.
    well, you just seemed to be greedy enough to get into rare sites at any cost. my bad if i was wrong. if you think i was taking a shot at you, then you may be a bit too sensitive... i mean, i wish we could discuss about just everything without being accused of holding a grudge against anyone

that said, last time i pmed you, i simply asked if your fffound invite was still available, considering my last pm was from... hmm... 7 months ago.

ok ok, maybe i'm just greedy as you are, after all
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by optimuscrime View Post
    There you go
    Nice try.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    optimuscrime's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Nice try.
    Sorry, I watch too much Fox news.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post

i dont match u in this feature of urs and once again u have disappointed me.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post
    Thanks for that but actually it's quite different. Look through my old trade threads, the few of them there are, and you will see I wasn't even offering to trade any trackers. I was trying to get an old somethingawful account, and that forum doesn't even have any specific rules about trading. The sites I was offering to trade, like ie. luelinks and ffffound, aren't trackers either which means they also don't prescribe to the same trading rules. Hard to say I'm breaking any rules when they aren't even written up anywhere on those sites (plus on luelinks people even openly sell accounts all the time). So how is that the same as people getting accounts at an ex-high level tracker during open signups, missing the TT rules page that clearly states trading is against their rules, and trading the accounts they just got barely over a week ago?????

Or are you still pissed I haven't given you that ffffound invite yet?

Set, match, and point.
    well, you just seemed to be greedy enough to get into rare sites at any cost. my bad if i was wrong. if you think i was taking a shot at you, then you may be a bit too sensitive... i mean, i wish we could discuss about just everything without being accused of holding a grudge against anyone

that said, last time i pmed you, i simply asked if your fffound invite was still available, considering my last pm was from... hmm... 7 months ago.

ok ok, maybe i'm just greedy as you are, after all
    I'm not greedy really. I know a lot of the details about the sites I want to join. Nowadays I don't need to join trackers I wouldn't research first.

You can also call it curiosity too, I'm curious to know if there is anything better or just different than trackers out there.
    Last edited by gamesover; 10-15-2010 at 11:50 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    why did they open signups anyways? were they celebrating something. i didn't hear no announcement or anything. i'm surprised how quickly people caught on. some people must regularly check their signups page. it's a pity that people who have other responsibilities don't get in because they aren't constantly keeping up to date.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    too bad,i missed that
    is there any chnace that tt will have open sign up again?

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by abosamra View Post
    too bad,i missed that
    If their staff see what is going on now, probably not likely anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by jubilee View Post
    why did they open signups anyways? were they celebrating something. i didn't hear no announcement or anything. i'm surprised how quickly people caught on. some people must regularly check their signups page. it's a pity that people who have other responsibilities don't get in because they aren't constantly keeping up to date.
    FST has good pretimes LOL when it comes to news like that. Check here semi-regularly and a thread will pop up if anything like this happens five minutes after.
    Last edited by gamesover; 10-15-2010 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I know one man who really wanted to join for several years.
    But he lost the chance and was crazy.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by abosamra View Post
    From what I've read, this is the first time they open signups, so I don't think they'll do it again anytime soon.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast