Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: TT was just open signups... already there are more trades

Quote Originally Posted by sake View Post
    I just don`t visit the trade section. Is this a problem?
    I think he's referring more to the "create many accounts if a rare tracker becomes open/accessible to trade them later" phenomenon, which doesn't limit itself to just TT.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    P2PDog's Avatar Beagle
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    I just don`t visit the trade section. Is this a problem?
    I think he's referring more to the "create many accounts if a rare tracker becomes open/accessible to trade them later" phenomenon, which doesn't limit itself to just TT.
    Yes, that those who trade and otherwise deal in invites would jump at the chance to register as many accounts as they could so they could profit as much as possible from the open signup should hardly come as a surprise to anyone who's been a member here, or any other torrent related forum, for any amount of time.
    ONLY IN IT 4 TEH LULZ

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    hagckz0r's Avatar Dreams Come True BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I just can`t believe what is happening here in the trade section! WtF?!? Everything is TT ... I hope that the bad members will be disabled as soon as possible!
    How do bad members affect you?

@dear sake how effectively do they affect you? be sure that if they'll be bad they won't use their accounts at most and everything would be just like before. again how do they affect then you or electronic music?
    Last edited by hagckz0r; 10-18-2010 at 10:31 PM.
    I'll reply you like no one else

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    sake's Avatar V12 BiTurbo BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by hagckz0r View Post
    I just can`t believe what is happening here in the trade section! WtF?!? Everything is TT ... I hope that the bad members will be disabled as soon as possible!
    How do bad members affect you?
    I don`t think for myself how all these "bad members" could affect me, but for my best and only one electronic music tracker! Other questions?
    Moderator in the Biggest Bulgarian Electronic Music Forum

True house music is an instrument of God and if this instrument is used wisely, it can change your soul. This is true house music.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456